Jump to content
TuscanyTile2

Joe Benigno loses it and kicks Jets' beat reporter @BrianCoz off of his show

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

In 2020 he’s going to feel the heat from the fans, and media, if this team isn’t competitive. The Johnson’s are cowards, and they will buckle. Black Monday 2020 can’t come soon enough.

He is 100% safe for all of 2020, and it would take a crazy collapse - despite a perception that he has all the tools (players) he needs for moderate success - for his 2021 season to be in danger.

He's getting 3 years total to show some signs. IMO he's getting a total mulligan for 2019 because of the sorry roster he inherited (and the injuries sustained on top of that); then he's getting 2 "real" years thereafter. 

This isn't a matter of wishful thinking one way or the other; it's just the way I think it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

And what makes you so certain of that. Is it your brilliant intellect? 

The FACTS are the following:

1) Rex Ryan was a highly respected DC in Baltimore. His defenses were always highly ranked under his direction.

2) Rex Ryan got an interview for the HC position in Baltimore because of all the great work he'd done with the defense. 

3) He was passed over for the HC job because John Harbaugh was a better candidate. Then, Harbaugh being the smart guy he is, hired Rex as his Assistant HC and DC.

4) Rex accepted the offer to become HC of the Jets because he wanted to be a HC. There was no mention whatsoever of wanting Rex out of Baltimore. They were perfectly fine having him as their DC for as long as he wanted to stay. Rex came highly recommended by the Ravens because he'd done an excellent job as their DC.

All of your post is merely what you THINK the case is to suit your narrative because you dislike Rex Ryan. As if you're so much better off with Adam Gase and 🚽 as your HC? LOL. All of the above are facts based on common sense and logic and not this nonsense crap you conspiracy theorists would prefer to believe.

^ Clearly never read Collision Low Crossers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

He is 100% safe for all of 2020, and it would take a crazy collapse - despite a perception that he has all the tools (players) he needs for moderate success - for his 2021 season to be in danger.

He's getting 3 years total to show some signs. IMO he's getting a total mulligan for 2019 because of the sorry roster he inherited (and the injuries sustained on top of that); then he's getting 2 "real" years thereafter. 

This isn't a matter of wishful thinking one way or the other; it's just the way I think it is.

I disagree, I can see utter collapse of this team starting today. He’s going to go into 2020, with the fan base and media on his ass from the get go. If he ****s it up like 2019 he’s done, it’s inevitable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Philc1 said:

The jets are a bottom 5 roster with a bottom 5 head coach who is here to stay at least 2 more crappy years but you are mad Beningo complains

 

That is some point

 

Serious question: How do you even function on a daily basis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

I disagree, I can see utter collapse of this team starting today. He’s going to go into 2020, with the fan base and media on his ass from the get go. If he ****s it up like 2019 he’s done, it’s inevitable. 

You'll see. Even if we win just 5-6 games again in 2020 he'll be back for 2021 unless Douglas personally pushes hard for a HC change. 

This is the ownership that not only didn't fire Bowles or Maccagnan after the 2017 season, but rather both were given extensions as rewards for their failures. 

So no, Gase will not get fired after 2020. Not unless he has a generally healthy team throughout the season, consisting of more players he pushed for in the draft and FA, and the Jets still finish with like 3 or 4 wins. That could get him fired after 2020, but all that isn't going to happen.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The key could be a continued pass rush on Fitz they did have one on the first drive. Obviously if he has time he can make plays. He also can make mistakes. He fumbled on the run near the end zone and almost gave it up. And he just threw a pick👻. Let him beat himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

You'll see. Even if we win just 5-6 games again in 2020 he'll be back for 2021 unless Douglas personally pushes hard for a HC change. 

This is the ownership that not only didn't fire Bowles or Maccagnan after the 2017 season, but rather both were given extensions as rewards for their failures. 

So no, Gase will not get fired after 2020. Not unless he has a generally healthy team throughout the season, consisting of more players he pushed for in the draft and FA, and the Jets still finish with like 3 or 4 wins. That could get him fired after 2020, but all that isn't going to happen.

Unfortunately the Johnsons are a mess

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...