Barry McCockinner

Le'Veon Bell: "I haven't had the opportunity"

So he tweets his own statements complaining about his situation to defend himself from internet opinions

Wonderful lol

1 hour ago, freestater said:

He ain't lyin'

Also averaging 3.2 YPC. Not sure if he’s the guy who needs more touches.

• Upvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 2

6 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Also averaging 3.2 YPC. Not sure if he’s the guy who needs more touches.

Because its simply 3.2 per?

Kind of ass backwards

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

We signed one of the best offensive play makers in the league and our offensive guru head coach can't figure out a way to get him touches. 

He's getting no big plays.  Billal Powell looks more explosive.

It's not about coaching or touches; either Bell is damaged goods, he's injured, or taking a year away from the game took away his burst.

SAR I

• Upvote 5
  • Butt Fumble 4

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Because its simply 3.2 per?

Kind of ass backwards

The line isn’t good. Bell also has always been a hesitation runner. Was a bad match from the get-go. He also was coming off a #gapyear.

Shoulda used him like a rented mule (which is what he is) while the o line got its crapntigether and Darnold was out. 

• Upvote 1

The coaching staff should have told him weeks ago:  this isnt pittsburgh.  You are not going to be able to dance for two seconds after recieving the handoff.  Run like a bat out of hell when u get the ball or powell is getting the carries!

• Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 2

23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It's not about coaching or touches; either Bell is damaged goods, he's injured, or taking a year away from the game took away his burst.

SAR I

Or...he benefited from a really good Steelers offensive line and a great qb. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

We signed one of the best offensive play makers in the league and our offensive guru head coach can't figure out a way to get him touches. 

Yup. And Gase has no excuse for it. Shameful.

• Upvote 1

It's becoming more difficult to give Gase the benefit of the doubt.  I guess you can take solace knowing Jay Ajayi was a force in his system and did nothing in Philly, so there is hope.

This year has just made it too difficult to get a gauge on what Bell could be.  The injuries gutted the roster and changed the way they envisioned playing on both sides of the ball.

Went from a playoff roster to a castoff roster. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

It was either a bad signing or bad coaching.  According to you, Gase (along with CJ) was behind the signing.

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Billal Powell also has the lowest YPC of his career (ignoring the 13 attempts his rookie season).

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Billal Powell also has the lowest YPC of his career (ignoring the 13 attempts his rookie season).

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

The coach and the line both suck. I think the RBs are the least of the problems with this team. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I hope Gase gets drunk tonight and passes out into his own vomit.  Then the new coaching search can begin. 

Home | Memes.com

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, shevys said:

The coach and the line both suck. I think the RBs are the least of the problems with this team. 

We are in agreement but I want to point out the line sucked last year too. It is not significantly worse this year. The idea that it is, is nothing more than a Gase excuse. I'm just here to drink beer and rail on Gase. Looks like I'm all outta beer.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, greenwave81 said:

The Epic Failure of 2019 was trying to develop an young QB, signing a HOF RB and then taking a DT at 3 and not improving the OL which has been a disaster for both Bell and Darnold. 

pencil in just about any of the previous 5 years regarding taking a dt.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

I hope Gase gets drunk tonight and passes out into his own vomit.  Then the new coaching search can begin. 

Home | Memes.com

I think it's more likely he OD's on fentanyl laced cocaine.

• Haha 1

knute rockne and lombardi wouldnt do sh*t with these dogs

I said this before the season started. Gase sucks. in so many different ways. I stopped posting for a few months, because i was so disenchanted with this person coaching our team

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

knute rockne and lombardi wouldnt do sh*t with these dogs

The game would be so foreign to these guys today they wouldn't win with any team. You think Belichik wouldn't have this team performing better? OF course he would.