Sign in to follow this  
TMAC

TAKE THE FINS AND THE POINTS

I believe that every time the Jets were favored this year they lost outright.  I hope I'm wrong but I expect that to happen again this Sunday.  What a scathing indictment against their coaching staff.  

2 hours ago, TMAC said:

I believe that every time the Jets were favored this year they lost outright.  I hope I'm wrong but I expect that to happen again this Sunday.  What a scathing indictment against their coaching staff.  

Goes back to last season too. And yes I’m sure Miami will cover, and they’ll probably beat us outright. 

Maybe the refs flag us more because they like Fitz's beard. Or because they have Flores as coach. Both teams suck so they will have a hard time determining who to flag to victory.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Maybe the refs flag us more because they like Fitz's beard. Or because they have Flores as coach. Both teams suck so they will have a hard time determining who to flag to victory.

Flores is a better HC than Gase

20 hours ago, TMAC said:

wrong trump GIF

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

So is my Florist.

So are broccoli florets

Very happy with the result.  Always want the Jets to win every game.  The Jets, however, did not cover so my advice was good (for a change).

• Upvote 1