Bell OUT vs. Dolphins

24 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

He wasnt adding very much

Yeah but at least he’s a threat? Just get the feeling veteran guys are looking for this year to end and get home healthy.

19 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

December and out of the playoffs....will be garbage time soon

Not trying to be a smart Alec, but it’s been garbage time here once Buffalo came back to beat us week one.

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah but at least he’s a threat? Just get the feeling veteran guys are looking for this year to end and get home healthy.

Not trying to be a smart Alec, but it’s been garbage time here once Buffalo came back to beat us week one.

A threat? no. i would say his is NON THREATENING this year.  Yes, we have looked like garbage frequently.

• Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I’m not sure we would have noticed him missing anyway. 

+1

Powell has a better burst this year in the limited times we've seen him.  This game is for Darnold to win anyway, not really about the running game, no different than the Oakland game.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

+1

Powell has a better burst this year in the limited times we've seen him.  This game is for Darnold to win anyway, not really about the running game, no different than the Oakland game.

SAR I

Its going to be a combo of powell, monty and adams.  Which is more of what gase likes anyway.  He doesnt really use a bellcow back.

We will have our best rushing game of the season tomorrow because bell is trash.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Bell doest want to face the ravens or pitt in the next 2 weeks.  So hes calling it a season now.  

Publicly he has said all the right things but wait till it comes out whats going on behind the scenes.  There is waaaaay more to this then the “bell is sick” lie.

Yeah it’s pretty much over for the jets and Bell

Try to get a draft pick for Bell and trade for David Johnson