jetstream23

Bell OUT vs. Dolphins

How much you think we can get for Bell if the Jets pay part of his salary? Should have traded him and Robby at the trade deadline this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Illness.  Was sent home from practice yesterday.

I don't blame him. I would be pulling a sickie as well, if I had to play for offensive genius Gase.

• Upvote 3

Just now, slimjasi said:

Very curious to see how Powell and Co. run 

Powell, Montgomery, Josh Adams

I'm curious as well.  I think they'll be okay.

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I think it’s time to fold up the tents and wait for the circus come back again next year.

He wasnt adding very much

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

He wasnt adding very much

Yeah but at least he’s a threat? Just get the feeling veteran guys are looking for this year to end and get home healthy.

19 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

December and out of the playoffs....will be garbage time soon

Not trying to be a smart Alec, but it’s been garbage time here once Buffalo came back to beat us week one.

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah but at least he’s a threat? Just get the feeling veteran guys are looking for this year to end and get home healthy.

Not trying to be a smart Alec, but it’s been garbage time here once Buffalo came back to beat us week one.

A threat? no. i would say his is NON THREATENING this year.  Yes, we have looked like garbage frequently.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

December and out of the playoffs....will be garbage time soon

It was garbage time weeks ago, when we were 1-7. 

'Soon', lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I think it’s time to fold up the tents and wait for the circus come back again next year.

The biggest problem at this point though will be if Gase’s flunky Doyle Loggins or whatever tf his name is forgets how to get back to the Jet facility from Dunkin Donuts.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Not trying to be a smart Alec, but it’s been garbage time here once Buffalo beat us week 17 of 2015

Fixed.

• Haha 1

Just now, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

The biggest problem at this point though will be if Gase’s flunky Doyle Loggins or whatever tf his name is forgets how to get back to the Jet facility from Dunkin Donuts.

For our sake, lets hope they do.

22 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I’m not sure we would have noticed him missing anyway. 

+1

Powell has a better burst this year in the limited times we've seen him.  This game is for Darnold to win anyway, not really about the running game, no different than the Oakland game.

SAR I

• Butt Fumble 1

Bell doest want to face the ravens or pitt in the next 2 weeks.  So hes calling it a season now.  

Publicly he has said all the right things but wait till it comes out whats going on behind the scenes.  There is waaaaay more to this then the “bell is sick” lie.

• Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

+1

Powell has a better burst this year in the limited times we've seen him.  This game is for Darnold to win anyway, not really about the running game, no different than the Oakland game.

SAR I

Its going to be a combo of powell, monty and adams.  Which is more of what gase likes anyway.  He doesnt really use a bellcow back.

We will have our best rushing game of the season tomorrow because bell is trash.

• Like 1

Leveon bell was made aware that his carries will be significantly cut down the rest of the season.

This sickness crap is nonsense.

He will not take another snap for us and will be traded for pennies on the dollar in the offseason.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

How much you think we can get for Bell if the Jets pay part of his salary? Should have traded him and Robby at the trade deadline this year.

2nd for Bell.. not trading Robby or Jamal. I think we will be trading CJ Mosley.

40 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

2nd for Bell.. not trading Robby or Jamal. I think we will be trading CJ Mosley.

Not with a huge contract and a lost season............unless they are giving away a bag of skittles and a 6th rd pick...and we pay most of his salary

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Bell doest want to face the ravens or pitt in the next 2 weeks.  So hes calling it a season now.  

Publicly he has said all the right things but wait till it comes out whats going on behind the scenes.  There is waaaaay more to this then the “bell is sick” lie.

Yeah it’s pretty much over for the jets and Bell

Try to get a draft pick for Bell and trade for David Johnson