Bell OUT vs. Dolphins

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Leveon bell was made aware that his carries will be significantly cut down the rest of the season.

This sickness crap is nonsense.

He will not take another snap for us and will be traded for pennies on the dollar in the offseason.

Probably 

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its going to be a combo of powell, monty and adams.  Which is more of what gase likes anyway.  He doesnt really use a bellcow back.

We will have our best rushing game of the season tomorrow because bell is trash.

Man, do you know anything at all about football? Your posts are what is trash on here. Please give us all a break from your nonsense. TY...

giphy.gif

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Wow who could have seen Bell quitting

All indications are the guy is sick.  The flu isn't quitting.  If he wanted to quit he could have packed up his tent like Osemele or Mosley months ago.

Bell has been a good soldier since the day he got here.  He's sick.  It happens.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

I'd like to go back a few months to when several of us pointed out that Bell's style worked behind the line they have in Pittsburgh, but that it was a silly signing for the Jets who couldn't provide the same style/quality of blocking and we were shouted down by a bunch of you that it was a genius move. Many of the same people now saying wait on Gase to show his genius...some day..with the exact right HOF players at every position.

Bilal has looked almost like his old self recently. It makes you think he can still get the job done. Which is to be someone who can make plays. It wasn’t clear this was the case earlier in the season. But give Gase credit for signing him and staying with him when he looked like he was done. This still could be Bilal’s last year with the Jets but while he’s not Bell he has a skill set and could be a factor tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

How much you think we can get for Bell if the Jets pay part of his salary? Should have traded him and Robby at the trade deadline this year.

Honestly don’t get the negative reaction to your post- you’re not wrong on both counts. Bell though a great soldier this year( has said and done everything right) It simply did not work. He makes a ton of money- if there’s any way to get out of his contract and move on??? Take it and run!!!! 
As for Robby? Not totally oppose to having him back- but no where close to the money ( he) thinks he deserves. 

15 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah but at least he’s a threat? Just get the feeling veteran guys are looking for this year to end and get home healthy.

Not trying to be a smart Alec, but it’s been garbage time here once Buffalo came back to beat us week one.

No....it wasn’t 

11 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'd like to go back a few months to when several of us pointed out that Bell's style worked behind the line they have in Pittsburgh, but that it was a silly signing for the Jets who couldn't provide the same style/quality of blocking and we were shouted down by a bunch of you that it was a genius move. Many of the same people now saying wait on Gase to show his genius...some day..with the exact right HOF players at every position.

I would have rather had Tevin Coleman at the time, but I don't think it matters who you have behind this OL. 

20 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

I would have rather had Tevin Coleman at the time, but I don't think it matters who you have behind this OL. 

Tevin coleman has been awful.

You never sign free agent rbs.  Its the easiest position to find in the draft.

We have 2 third round picks this year.  We will take a rb with one of them.