***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

The bottom line is which Jets team will show up on the field later today. If it’s the team we saw last week with a lack of effort who comes out flat forget about it. You can say the same for the Fins who like us irregularly are competitive. I’ll bet on us tomorrow even though two of our best players will not play. Jets 24 Fins 20.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

This matchup is pathetic in so many levels! It’s actually an insult to football fans across the country who have to sit through this! The sad reality is the Fins have a brighter future than the Jets, especially at Head Coach, and it is what it is at this point!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

With the amount of picks the Dolphins have acquired they might be contenders in a few years. Every is laughing at them now but I don’t think they will be in 2-3 years. The Jets on the other hand are stuck in an eternal rebuild it feels like. 

• Sympathy 1

Playing out the string again! No juice at all. Going to watch cuz I’m an addict. Really hope Douglas can spend the money that the Johnsons ( to their credit are ALWAYS willing to spend - wisely. 
 Believe me I get the knock on them as owners- but they’ve never been cheap. Historically the Jets as an organization as a whole are dysfunctional and never know what the hell they’re doing. Does it change with Joe Douglas???? No clue- but I sure hope so.

Ive had quite enough of meaningless December to last a lifetime.  

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

My tee time is set for 11:20, cold beer after, just enough activity to miss this nightmare.:)  @14 in Green @JiF

Good for you.  Played yesterday morning.  Weather was perfect.  My game was far from it but I love playing this time of year.

i will be watching today’s game with my father in law, a Dolphins fan.  Lucky me!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2