***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

2 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

4th and 1 in a 4 point game with a sh*tty OL amd that schmuck Gase goes for it instead of a chip shot FG. I just don't know what to say anymore. Anybody who thinks this moron is an "offensive guru" must be smoking something, and I'd like some of that.

...to go up by 7. Total dipsh*t decision 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

4th and 1 in a 4 point game with a sh*tty OL amd that schmuck Gase goes for it instead of a chip shot FG. I just don't know what to say anymore. Anybody who thinks this moron is an "offensive guru" must be smoking something, and I'd like some of that.

Disagree. We’re loving the ball and killing clock. Take another few minutes off the clock and score points and the game is mostly over.

Just now, Pac said:

Is Darnold has been either an idiot or a pussy.  He's left about 80-100 yards in rushing out there the last few weeks including multiple first down pick ups.  Not sure why he's refusing to run.

He is scared of getting hit cause he might die , well that's what the doctors told him after he got mono 

Just now, fusionCA said:
1 minute ago, Pac said:

Is Darnold has been either an idiot or a pussy.  He's left about 80-100 yards in rushing out there the last few weeks including multiple first down pick ups.  Not sure why he's refusing to run.

this was th problem i sas in the MNF debacle. that he's a pussy...  or atl east showed evidence thereof.

pulling it together NOW t make multiple good plays is what he needs. and he almost gets picked again... as RA waits for the ball

14 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

terrible mechanics. i think it was you who said his arm strength was , erm, "exceptional"

anyway...   he needsa be beaten up about this, from a coaching perspective...

I believe I said arm talent, not arm strength. There’s a difference.

Regardless, Darnold is not playing well today.