joewilly12

***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

Expecting a big game from Bless Austin. If we lose then that might be all she wrote for Gase.

Super weird that they showed Midieval Times coming out of the break.

Dammit Sam.

Wait what is a CB supposed to do on that play? The ball isn’t catchable and the CB is gonna be in the way unless he moves out of the way entirely.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Dont agree at all. 

Fitz is about to break some out of nowhere good passes after playing average the whole game. It's what he does. 

Slowly closing the gap. 

True. I remember when Fitz was here he was so clutch and great in tight situations.

Gase has improved helped improve  Robby’s route running.

******* Darnold.

The dude had time and if he stepped into the throw he would’ve got it there.

That screen was a good play call. We out numbered them for the first 5 yards but Harrison whiffed. 

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

so darnold throws a pick and we luck out with a missed FG, so what do we do, run, run and put him on 3rd and long... shameful..

Dolphins have a sh*t run defense. Sometimes plays don’t succeed. It’s football.

That’s on Harrison and Gase. Harrison just went the wrong way but they needed to change the snap count to slow the rush.

2 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

4th and 1 in a 4 point game with a sh*tty OL amd that schmuck Gase goes for it instead of a chip shot FG. I just don't know what to say anymore. Anybody who thinks this moron is an "offensive guru" must be smoking something, and I'd like some of that.

Disagree. We’re loving the ball and killing clock. Take another few minutes off the clock and score points and the game is mostly over.

Just now, Joe Willie said:

"Loving the ball?" Please tell me you're smoking the high quality stuff. 😉

I wish. But we were moving the ball.

1 minute ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Where is Quinnen William's?  

Injured

On a personal note I think my programmed thermostat decided it’s the time of day to turn off and I’m too lazy to get off my couch.

Who can this game be blamed on anyone except Darnold? He’s been brutal. 

• Upvote 1

Take the win and be happy about it. We’ve won 4 of the last 5.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

We literally tripped into a victory. This team is not good. 

Robby had a great game though. 

Darnold left plays on the field. The defense was short the best safety in the league, a top nickel back in the league and QW and didn’t give up a touch down.  

It was messy but it was gritty.

• Upvote 3

Also Darnold wasn’t good. But he didn’t kill the team and he got a game winning drive. Thursday is gonna be huge for him. 

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I'm not going to sit here and pretend that we stand a remote chance on Thursday.  Thursday is a "whatever happens, happens" game as far as I'm concerned.

Show the ability to control the game and keep us in the competition. He had the chance today, the plays called were good, Robby was dialed in but Darnold let the game get away from him. 

3 minutes ago, nico002 said:

I agree, I’ve never seen other QBs miss 2 throws in a game before. 

He missed a lot more than 2. Darnold had the chance to kill the game. He failed to do that. He did enough to win but he needs to be more if he’s supposed to be the franchise.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, nico002 said:

He missed 2 throws to Robby. He also has about 5 drops. It wasn’t his signature game, but it was a positive game any way you slice it. Is the kid not allowed to make a single mistake? What are you expectations for a player this young playing behind the worst OL in football?

Don’t miss open receivers when your team is reliant on your performance. We would’ve won going away if he played better. He avoided the mistakes but if we lost it’d be heavily on the back of his performance.

2 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Ok so your expectations are that the QB can never miss a receiver. News flash- that doesn’t exist and never will. 

That’s the problem with the way we evaluate QBs. He did enough to win and he put up a performance that should’ve been a loss comes down to rather than skill. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company