joewilly12

***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

8 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Damn look at all those empty seats

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You would think the Johnsons would want fans to go to the game.  Obviously they can still make money without fans.

• Like 1

Leave it to the Jets to lose to a team kicking 7 FG's.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I have defended Darnold for the most part. Even if the stats say he’s been decent this has been the most concerning performance yet.

Left so many f*cking plays out there. His timing has been all over the plays. No excuses either. Open WR’s and plenty of time. Just hasn’t executed.

Bad games happen to every player. Its a sh*t show season so who cares.

3 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I know I’m not giving up on the guy but the pressure will be on next season. He has a lot of improving to do.

I'm a Darnold fan.  I think he is very young compared to most QB's. Had horrible coaching his whole life from college to the NFL.  No weapons. Terrible OL.  Those are not excuses. Just facts.  No idea if he is the guy, but I sure want him to be.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

at least 3 throws to RA missed...    that coulda been TDs. one to crowder.

concerning.

Rather he miss the throw than throw the INT.  270 yards 2 TD/1 INT is not bad and IF he makes some throws might have had 5 TD's and 400 yards. Darnold could have been a lot worse.  I think Darnold is doing as good as we can hope for with the lack of coaching, OL, lack of weapons and starting the season with mono.  Its a lost season and the team needs a complete overhaul and then judge him. There is plenty to be concerned with, but there is also a lot to be excited about.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Tom Brady has no weapons this year and he looks like crap. Give Darnold weapons and you will see a FQB.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

cause for concern, cause for hope. i just hope, over next three games the ratio doesnt become unbalanced.

we all know the roster is weak. ffs, our run game looked better with bilal. ( props to him. good dude. not SALMMING bell but his style is untenable iwth this OL. and even so, when there were times ther was 4, he got to six or 7, 7 , 10 or 12)

Gase record w/o Peyton is meh. With Sam 5-5...  but...  Sam coulda pushed the needle and made more plays... myabe 1 or 2 more wins? THATS what i thought we were selecting.

I still think that is what we selected, but he has literally had some of the worst coaches in his short career.  He has all the tools.  He needs weapons, a coach that can teach and an OL.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company