joewilly12

***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

btw, for those wanting Allen - he has looked terrible today; overthrowing everything; just lost a fumble..

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's not the Allen that people around here wanted.

sorry, forgot my sarcasm flag... :-)

• Upvote 1

Yes, since I am not getting the game, these comments confuse me - held to 9 points, one INT and one INT taken away (with points) - maybe not great, but not sure I would go with sucks...

4 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

This defense is a joke 

Just now, JTJet said:

Have you ever watched our team play? ... ever? 

This has all the makings of a late breakdown where Fitzmagic torches us late in the game, after we've been bending so much we finally break. 

Hope im wrong obviously but being a Jets fan, you should know this. 

there is a difference between worrying about the D giving up points later in the game and saying they suck - if that pick 6 counted, this game would have been a blow out (as fitz tries even harder to get back into the game) - yep - jets can easily choke and loose this game, but, right now, the D seems to be doing okay...

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

he didnt even catch the ball, what pick 6???

like i said, not getting the game, only seeing the comments; ...

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Let's come back to this in about an hour and a half lol. 

I only know what the Jets have beat into my head for 38 years, and that's not closing out games. 

Oh, I get it; you have no confidence the team will hold out - I have been a fan for 50 years. Seen it a hundred times. But, can't we wait until they start blowing these big plays and giving up the game before we call them out?

We have seen Fitz get desperate and throw 4+ picks in a game - maybe that happens too...

1 minute ago, Apache 51 said:

Would have been ruled no catch flag or no flag for PI.

thanks! will watch the game tonight after I root for the Pats to loose :-)

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Fair enough. I guess chalk it up to JetsAnxiety

I probably just jinxed them - so sorry...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

Fitz is about to fall a part 

He is throwing some awful passes out there and was lucky so far 

Fitz Magic - sometimes the magic is good, sometimes it is good for the other team - I remember some really painful games when he was the best QB on the team ahead of Hack and Petty :-)

so darnold throws a pick and we luck out with a missed FG, so what do we do, run, run and put him on 3rd and long... shameful..

Just now, MaxAF said:

Game is not on in upstate NY. Bills game and Saints game here

I think they are speaking of the Baltimore/Jets game...

Sam can be a franchise QB; obviously have a bad couple of games; sophomore slump - but his team is truly terrible, hopefully not lost, or even a bust - my real concern is with the coaching - was not a fan of Gase, and the o truly lacks talent, but a coach is supposed to improve team - gase couldn't win with tannebaum, and he doesn't not adjust or game plan for the players and competition.

I realize the team sucks, and we had a lot of injuries, but hopefully win or loose, JD sees that Gase isn't the future - next year may we have 4 coaches on the payroll - LOL..

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Duct-taped and bubblegummed our furnace for 4 winters. Broke down and finally got a new one. Old thermostat was ridiculous; needed an engineering degree to do it. Was one of those youtube videos like ...oh, it's sooo easy.....right.... Look, want it to be 70-72, don't need to program the temp every 15 minutes. 

GOOD!

wifi enable it and adjust the heat from your couch - that's what i do :-)

don't forget, half the time, people are calling Robbie terrible and Sam the next coming - clearly Sam is having a bad game, but not surprising that a QB can struggle in his second season - happens all of the time (even with good coaching) - no excuses, but let's not throw away one of the few possible franchise QBs we have had in a long time over a bad season...

• Upvote 2

Just now, TampaJet said:

Where's the challenge? 

can't challenge in last 2 minutes of game or half...

17 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Did you watch the game?  Your boy Baker looks sh t

Yeah, but the commercial with the smoke detectors is funny.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

KC doesn't commit a single penalty last week - this week, there were 2 ticky tacky calls on the defense on the first drive ending in a pats TD; then on a big play they have their 3rd on a phantom holding call that cost them a 23 yard game... the refs love themselves the Pats...

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company