joewilly12

***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

i know its "the coach" but Darnold has done nothing good: late on throws, not running.

I don't know what you're seeing but i'm seeing the difference between QBs as the difference in this game.

so far...

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Just going to leave this right here and wonder why half of you thought otherwise? 

This is what the Jets do.

And this is what Fitz does. Chip, chip, chip away and somehow win a game at the end. Who cares if they are FGs, they are still points. 

Um, if he were half of what you say he is, he'd be on a team that has won more than 3 games...

In the end, who gives a F*ck anyway??? two crappy teams playing a meaningless game.

• Upvote 1

Great drive by Darnold...

LOL...two crappy teams playing out the string.

first win in division play...

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Sammy D!!!!

So, you actually DO like someone...on the Jets.

Color me surprised. :-)

9 minutes ago, Eaton Beaver said:

I totally agree with you. It is really hard to hear these buffoons all negative after a Jets win, just pessimistic douches. Listening to all these chronic complainers would make you think the Jets lost big. The secondary was all fill ins, the OL sucks, and the TE leaves the game early, but all these downers see is a negative QB who eventually led the team to a victory. If you can't say anything positive after a win, then STFU. 

giphy.gif

It was ugly. I missed the 2nd quarter. I think it's ok to admit he had a 'meh' game, made easier to stomach because of a penalty at the end.

I mean, I doubt you're defending a 21-19 loss so vociferously.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company