joewilly12

***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

I think we win in a close game. I’m expecting our running game to look better despite Bilal being an inferior player. It’s going to be interesting to see how our defense plays without Jamal. 

• Thumb Down 1

Running game is better as we expected. Bell is still really good. Just that he's not a good fit for the team at the moment. 

• Upvote 1

Offense with close to 200 yards in the first half. Could be a lot better. Gase is calling a good game. Powell the always underrated RB is doing his thing. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RonaldJet said:

This is an incredibly pro Fitz/Dolphins broadcast 

If you were only listening to the announcers and not watching the game, you'd think the Dolphins were in the lead. 

4 minutes ago, RonaldJet said:

How do you defend that stupid lateral? That was awful.

Also why when Darnold missed a pass Feely took a giant dump on him (also missing Robby) and when Fitz misses passes it’s “one he wants back”. I just don’t remember Fitz ever getting ball washed when he was on the Jets. 

Feely is probably good friends with Fitz. That's what it sounds like to me. 

damn. Those plays never get picked by us. It's like we stare at the ball instead of running after it. 

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

too much of it still

The bad INTs and the bad deep ball accuracy is what's holding back. The rest of his game is fine. He's cutting back on the INTs. But the deep ball accuracy is a concern. 

• Upvote 1

Kind of wish Darnold would have run the ball on that 3rd down play. He has to take those when he can. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

He refuses to run

It's frustrating. It wouldn't have been a big gain. But all we needed was one yard. There were at least 5 yards to be had there. 

We should hike those end of the quarter plays. Defense looked like it was relaxing a bit. 

We are probably going to lose this game. I expected a close win and an improved running game. Almost right. I feel like Leonard Williams.

We've been up almost the entire game. Yet it feels like we've been losing since the start. 

This feels like the Week 1 Buffalo game. The defense bends but doesn't break all game, the offense misses opportunities...

Darnold has been bad today. The running game has been solid, the defense has been solid, the passing game has left a lot to be desired. 

First time I've seen a player knock down a sideline cameraman and stop and look concerned for them. Robby for Mayor. 

• Upvote 1

Robby has been open all year. Darnold just keeps under throwing him. It's been the case since Game 1. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Well Darnold is the reason we are losing this game. He'll get a chance to try and win it. 

Just now, Irish Jet said:

I have defended Darnold for the most part. Even if the stats say he’s been decent this has been the most concerning performance yet.

Left so many f*cking plays out there. His timing has been all over the plays. No excuses either. Open WR’s and plenty of time. Just hasn’t executed.

The plays were there. The receivers were wide open.  He didn't hit them time after time. 

HATERS!!!! All of you. Sam F Darnold with the game winning drive. Su*k it LOSERS.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company