joewilly12

***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

lol clearly you have never played WR.... I have, thats what makes your comment so stupid

8 year old pop warner football doesn't count....I am sure you were a receiver there, they never throw the ball....

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

Darnold has been either an idiot or a pussy.  He's left about 80-100 yards in rushing out there the last few weeks including multiple first down pick ups.  Not sure why he's refusing to run.

I believe he is still wearing a flak jacket and probably was told not to run too much, geez, can you complain anymore? This kid had an enlarged spleen and probably didn't even have to play this year, give him a break! If he is either an idiot or a pussy, what does that make you?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DJF71 said:

Rather he miss the throw than throw the INT.  270 yards 2 TD/1 INT is not bad and IF he makes some throws might have had 5 TD's and 400 yards. Darnold could have been a lot worse.  I think Darnold is doing as good as we can hope for with the lack of coaching, OL, lack of weapons and starting the season with mono.  Its a lost season and the team needs a complete overhaul and then judge him. There is plenty to be concerned with, but there is also a lot to be excited about.

I totally agree with you. It is really hard to hear these buffoons all negative after a Jets win, just pessimistic douches. Listening to all these chronic complainers would make you think the Jets lost big. The secondary was all fill ins, the OL sucks, and the TE leaves the game early, but all these downers see is a negative QB who eventually led the team to a victory. If you can't say anything positive after a win, then STFU. 

giphy.gif

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company