joewilly12

***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Of almosts and penalties? 

Yay.

My buddy who is a Dolphin fan just texted me that Q is an animal then I look at this thread and see hot takes like this.. 

• Upvote 1

Darnold has been either an idiot or a pussy.  He's left about 80-100 yards in rushing out there the last few weeks including multiple first down pick ups.  Not sure why he's refusing to run.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ghost420 said:

Because he is too slow to make decisions 

which is a big reason the line has looked terrible at times.

• Haha 1

Just now, Eaton Beaver said:

I believe he is still wearing a flak jacket and probably was told not to run too much, geez, can you complain anymore? This kid had an enlarged spleen and probably didn't even have to play this year, give him a break! If he is either an idiot or a pussy, what does that make you?

Pretty sure that's my first complaint in about a month, brainiac.  The spleen is no longer a factor at all and people coddling him isn't going to make him any better.  If he's playing like sh-t the coaches MUST tell him he's playing like sh-t.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Baltimore is going to rape us Thursday night

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It may be another nationally televised horrendous ass whooping.

1 minute ago, MaxAF said:

Game is not on in upstate NY. Bills game and Saints game here

No I mean we're going to get completely blasted on Thurs against the Ravens..  It will be bad.

I'm in Rochester so I'm watching this game on the computer with the Bills on the TV.  About to be 24-9 Ravens.

Getting swept by the Dolphins, beaten by the Bengals, embarrassed by the Browns, Eagles, Patriots, Jags....  I can't think of a worse season since Kotite. 

Yes they don't have more than half of their starters including their best players but there are opportunities to win and they keep sh-tting the bed.

• Upvote 1

take the L and lets check the tankathon site.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company