27 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Fitz is about to fall a part 

He is throwing some awful passes out there and was lucky so far 

27 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Still no touchdowns right?

It's coming... 

Brace yourselves... 

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

Darnold has been either an idiot or a pussy.  He's left about 80-100 yards in rushing out there the last few weeks including multiple first down pick ups.  Not sure why he's refusing to run.

I believe he is still wearing a flak jacket and probably was told not to run too much, geez, can you complain anymore? This kid had an enlarged spleen and probably didn't even have to play this year, give him a break! If he is either an idiot or a pussy, what does that make you?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Just took a quick look around the league as of the start of fourth-quarter for the early games...

B4A38AE1-4A3C-488B-9240-F66325C2D074.thumb.jpeg.dfa2f48055c1aa4a9055d356f61ec680.jpeg

38EF781F-7E9B-48E4-A8E0-CFFC759BCF03.thumb.jpeg.1753178c133cfe6dde98c68a3b4d2489.jpeg

BE9E7BE1-4147-4B05-8560-E0C21DCC0E0D.thumb.jpeg.b28c489fbc2cdc91b2f1747d775a6610.jpeg

219433A2-AD40-4730-8F79-6D5AF9C716F3.thumb.jpeg.299cd0161921d6474750cd54b8a70eab.jpeg

Game day threads are pretty legendary for ridiculously emotional reactions.

Darnold hasn't been bad. Made some good plays but has been incredibly f*cking frustrating. Killed the last two drives needlessly. 

It is the Dolphins though. Good luck to him Thursday night. 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I believe I said arm talent, not arm strength. There’s a difference.

Regardless, Darnold is not playing well today. 

Let’s face it. We’re watching two bad teams. Win, lose, so what?

There’s really nothing to see here unless you’re one of those “Sam just needs more reps to become elite” guys.

2 minutes ago, Eaton Beaver said:

I believe he is still wearing a flak jacket and probably was told not to run too much, geez, can you complain anymore? This kid had an enlarged spleen and probably didn't even have to play this year, give him a break! If he is either an idiot or a pussy, what does that make you?

We’re still doing the spleen thing, huh?

Just now, Eaton Beaver said:

Pretty sure that's my first complaint in about a month, brainiac.  The spleen is no longer a factor at all and people coddling him isn't going to make him any better.  If he's playing like sh-t the coaches MUST tell him he's playing like sh-t.

• Sympathy 1