joewilly12

***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

Sammy D!!!!

3 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I know I’m not giving up on the guy but the pressure will be on next season. He has a lot of improving to do.

I'm a Darnold fan.  I think he is very young compared to most QB's. Had horrible coaching his whole life from college to the NFL.  No weapons. Terrible OL.  Those are not excuses. Just facts.  No idea if he is the guy, but I sure want him to be.

• Like 3

Flores is such a piece of sh*t the refs kept Miami in the game all day and that was a clear PI

• Upvote 4

Jets beat a garbage Miami team after getting bailed out by the refs. Darnold played like crap and we squeak by a pathetic Miami at home. This organization sucks 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Holy sh*t Gase

how do you not try to get more yards? 

Is he a disciple of Herm?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Pac said:

No I mean we're going to get completely blasted on Thurs against the Ravens..  It will be bad.

I'm in Rochester so I'm watching this game on the computer with the Bills on the TV.  About to be 24-9 Ravens.

On the plus side...we got a few jets fans here who would be perfectly comfortable on this board. The bronx cheer at Ficken's field goal was hilarious 

Gase is still an idiot. you take those 37 seconds and you try to get a little bit closer. the dolphins would have eventually had to use their timeouts.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I don't like the refs calling new stuff on review, but that was PI.  It was the correct call within the new system, but I hope they change the system in the offseason.

• Post of the Week 1