Philc1

Philc1 wants you to know that he'd like to see Gase fired

How long are we stuck with idiot Gase?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How long are we stuck with idiot Gase?

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

That game was never anything near close.  We got blown out of the building from kickoff.  The fact that the score wasn't that lopsided for a few minutes doesn't mean anything.  I will agree that they seemed to play hard, and kept trying to score until the very end, but closer than the score? First of all, what does that mean?  It felt like a 20 point loss instead of 21?  Second, No.  They were crushed. 

We did get crushed in a lot of ways but this is the best offense in the league and we were without multiple players on defense so it’s not overly surprising. The positive to me was that Sam didn’t wilt under the pressure of playing on the road vs a team like the ravens. 

As for Gase aside from the money, the situation is extremely easy to evaluate and yet I’m sure CJ will screw it up. What coaching skills or characteristics does Gase do well?

Scheme/play calling, discipline, in game management, player development, and player motivation. Those are the skills that you need to be good at to be a good head coach. 

Schematically he is awful and tries to force players into his “system” even though that never works. 

The players don’t seem to like him, nor does he run a disciplined organization where you could say just the bad apples don’t like him. 

He throws his players under the bus then takes fake responsibility - that is the opposite of motivation. 

As the earlier article said he has awful at in game management and takes poor challenges. Why run an onside kick after a time out last night?

Our offensive rookies haven’t showed much improvement and he has not integrated players like Montgomery into the system. 

Hes also terrible with the media, doesn’t seem to have changed his approach after failing in Miami, and wasn’t even the organizations top choice last year. 

So yea I think it’s fair to ask this organization that we all support why exactly this man has a job as the HC

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company