Changing of the guard in the AFC East happens today.

Its here.  Josh Allen will lead the bills over the ravens today.  

Patrick Mahomes will lead the cheifs over the patriots today.

The Bills will go on to beat the Pats 2 weeks from now and win the AFC East.  Pats will get the wc but lose in the first round.

Brady will leave in the offseason and have a lousey year for the chargers next year then retire.

The bills and Josh Allen will take over the AFC East for the next 10 years and it starts today.

• Thumb Down 8
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The Ravens are going to stomp the Bills today worse than the Eagles did to Buffalo at Orchard Park.

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

weed marijuana GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The Bills will go on to beat the Pats 2 weeks from now and win the AFC East.  Pats will get the wc but lose in the first round.

Brady will leave in the offseason and have a lousey year for the chargers next year then retire.

The bills and Josh Allen will take over the AFC East for the next 10 years and it starts today.

You're on crack

• Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Josh Allen and the Bills are not beating  the Ravens. I’m hoping for a good game and wouldn’t mind if they did but Lamar Jackson is the “truth”. Josh Allen is currently second best QB out of that class. 

Mahomes and the Chiefs need to beat the Pats before I’m going to believe they will beat the Pats. Every year we hear the Pats  are done shit after a couple losses then they come out and go to the playoffs and win. They look soft on offense but that D is still good. Good team just play worse against them. 

The Bills beating the Pats and taking the AFC East would be amazing. I think we are a year away from that. Pats will not do well in the post season without home field ADVANTAGE*

Brady wut? Haha. Brady will retire and become a Howard Hughes type recluse and we will never hear from him again. 

The Bills are position to do exactly that and I hope the Jets can smarten up and maybe get in on it but the Bills are off to a hell of a head start. That’s for sure. 

18 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Bills are about to lose 3 straight games. 4 if the Jets can get a few guys back. 

SAR I

Not a chance in hell. I don't think the Bills are a very good team and I think Josh Allen sucks. But there's no way the Jets beat them. The Bills have superior talent and superior coaching. With that said, it wouldn't surprise me if the Bills lost their next 3 straight. They're facing playoff teams.

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Put a cover image of Fabio in a Jets Jersey and it’s ready for publishing in the romance section...

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

How does it feel to be wrong about everything? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Say it with me. “ Lamar Jackson is the truth!” Now, go get your shoeshine box! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1