Sign in to follow this  
JetNation

Jets Without Bell, Adams vs Dolphins

Le'Veon Bell

The 4-8 New York Jets take on the 3-9 Miami Dolphins at MetLife Stadium today. Le’Veon Bell has already been ruled out, so Bilal Powell and Ty Montgomery will get the bulk of the carries. Sam Darnold is 0-3 in his career against the Dolphins, with 7 total interceptions in those games. If the Jets lose this week, they will not only be eliminated from playoff contention, but will also be in last place in the AFC East. Adam Gase needs to prove he can win games in December, even if they are meaningless ones against a “tanking” team. Here are today’s seven inactive players for the Jets.

• RB Le’Veon Bell
  • OL Chuma Edoga
  • LB Paul Worrilow
  • CB Brian Poole
  • CB Arthur Maulet
  • SS Matthias Fairley
  • SS Jamal Adams

The post Jets Without Bell, Adams vs Dolphins appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
_TNQcOL-z9c

Click here to read the full story...

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Losing is winning. 

It is if you own the franchise. 

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Losing is winning. 

Victory is defeat.  

All Animals are Equal.

Some Animals are more equal than others.

Oceana has ALWAYS been at war with Eurasia.

Big brother is watching. 

Your labor shall set you free. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Victory is defeat.  

All Animals are Equal.

Some Animals are more equal than others.

Oceana has ALWAYS been at war with Eurasia.

Big brother is watching. 

What goes up is greener on the other side.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, freestater said:

I'd rather be without Adam than Adams. 

I see what you did there. I like it! 

• Upvote 1

Can’t wait for the Bell ruined our offense threads, they will be epic.  Epic failures.

16 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

my man!

• Haha 1

Can we talk about how the defense was pretty good without the strong safety who thinks he’s Tom Brady or is it too soon? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Can we talk about how the defense was pretty good without the strong safety who thinks he’s Tom Brady or is it too soon? 

They where so good that gave up the lead 1:33 to go after giving up points on 3 straights drives in the 4th. Maye made so many impact plays today.  Who needs Jamal? With such a awesome defensive Performance today .

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think if JD thought the Cowboys would LOSE 3 in a row after that offer he might have pulled the trigger. Why can't we ever draft players in the 1st round that just play football? We get Keshawn he can't keep his mouth shut, we get Adams he puts himself in Brady echelon. Teams like Houston get Hopkins, dude just balls out. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

They where so good that gave up the lead 1:33 to go after giving up points on 3 straights drives in the 4th. Maye made so many impact plays today.  Who needs Jamal? With such a awesome defensive Performance today .

26 pts W Adams and 2 TE TDs

21 pts w/o Adams 0 Tds

shrug.

5 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

That game shouldn't even have been close. I think the talk after watching the tape is Darnold missing so many plays & WR drops. I know you guys love to kill Gase but there were guys open all over the place yesterday & a 3rd down play where Sam could have probably ran for a TD or easily got the 1st & slid! I think he's taken so many hits this year, he's naturally rushing plays when he doesn't have to or hesitating on others because he's THINKING to much about interceptions. He's a bit discombulated. JD needs to solidify a line he can trust so he can settle down & let his confidence soar. He's a bit down on himself & unsure right now.

• Upvote 1

before people start fawning over powell's performance it should be remembered that bell had roughly the same performance in the first game against the doltfins.  even though they ran for over 100 yards, they still aren't a very good running team.  whether this is by design or inadequate player talent is hard to figure out.  the talking heads seem to say that gase doesn't like to run the ball.  maybe but at the same time it's tough to run if the oline doesn't run block very well.  make no mistake, powell did a good job and so did montgomery but even there the longest run was maybe 12-13 yards.