Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RonaldJet

What if Jim Dolan bought the Jets?

Recommended Posts

He nearly bought the team from Leon Hess before he was outbid by Woody. Would the franchise have been more successful under the care of the Johnsons or Jim Dolan?

Fun Debate:

Who wins a title first, the Jets or the Knicks?

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then after nearly 20 years of even sh*ttier ineptitude than we’ve already witnessed, we’d be asking “What it Woody Johnson bought the Jets?”.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Then after nearly 20 years of even sh*ttier ineptitude than we’ve already witnessed, we’d be asking “What it Woody Johnson bought the Jets?”.

Idk-Dolan has done a pretty good job with the NYR. Maybe he’s just gotten unlucky with the knicks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woody still has time here to get the only Trophy that matters in football. He just has to let the football people do what they do best. Took Jeff Lurie more than 20 years to get his, in JD I trust. Thats all I got.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if Leon didn’t have a clause forbidding the team from being passed down to John Hess and he owned us?

John is a very successful man that played a big role in Amerada Hess corporation and has all the experience and traits the other owners have. He’s no trust fund baby. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Then he would own them. 

You sound like a graduate of the Dr. Moga School of Law

back to school college GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would call Uncle Jimmy and tell him what's up. Maybe be able to at least bullsh*t my way into the owners box. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, freestater said:

You sound like a graduate of the Dr. Moga School of Law

back to school college GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Graduated Sumo Cum Loudly.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s possible that this staff would have stuck around

 

Head Coach: Bill Parcells
Offensive Coordinator: Charlie Weis
Defensive Coordinator: Bill Belichick
Other Assistant Coaches: Romeo Crennel (DL Coach) Al Groh (LB Coach) Todd Haley (Offensive Assistant) Eric Mangini (Defensive Assistant)

 

bold is not mine fwiw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, RonaldJet said:

Idk-Dolan has done a pretty good job with the NYR. Maybe he’s just gotten unlucky with the knicks. 

Difference is Dolan thinks he knows something about basketball, and knows he doesn't know nearly enough about hockey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jago said:

with dolan would there be a west side stadium ?

Probably not. I think that was Woodys vision, and the main reason he bought the team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jets have a better chance of winning a title before the Knicks. Not sure that's saying much, but the Knicks seem utterly hopeless. It least Woody's Jets had a pretty good track record for a while of getting in the playoffs up until after the 2010 season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RonaldJet said:

He nearly bought the team from Leon Hess before he was outbid by Woody. Would the franchise have been more successful under the care of the Johnsons or Jim Dolan?

Fun Debate:

Who wins a title first, the Jets or the Knicks?

 

 

 

The Jets would be playing their home games in Manhattan other then that IDK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’d be an even bigger dumpster fire, and when we say the team sucks we’d get banned from the stadium 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TNJet said:

What if Mel Gibson bought the Jets? He was born in Peekskill...

Well, they wouldn’t take his freedom!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

The Jets have a better chance of winning a title before the Knicks. Not sure that's saying much, but the Knicks seem utterly hopeless. It least Woody's Jets had a pretty good track record for a while of getting in the playoffs up until after the 2010 season.

Because he inherited a good roster from Parcells and then had Rex years later who he screwed over

 

And the Knicks have more recently been in the playoffs not to mention Dolan’s other team the Rangers 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...