Sam will get the win against Lamar

29 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

I have a weird feeling Sam is gonna show Lamar why he was drafted almost 30 spots ahead of him. Jets moneyline all in

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ive been saying it for weeks.  Jets will beat the Ravens. 

If either of you two gents care to put your money where your mouth is, I’m willing to bet you a few rubles.

Just name your poison.

11 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Well, at least my “changing of the guard” is now the 2nd worst prediction thread of the day.

Meh Buffalo was one good play by the Raven CB on the goal line from tying it up on their final play. 

Aside from the Browns and whoever else beat them their other loss, nobody has looked as good against Baltimore as Buffalo did today.

• Upvote 1

Just now, 14 in Green said:

Meh Buffalo was one good play by the Raven CB on the goal line from tying it up on their final play.

We barely by the skin of our nuts beat a tanking dolphins team with a sh tty qb how are we beating the best team in the nfl with the hottest qb in the league 

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

We barely by the skin of our nuts beat a tanking dolphins team with a sh tty qb how are we beating the best team in the nfl with the hottest qb in the league 

Lol, no, I think the Ravens will kill us.

I was consoling  JWN from thinking his prediction that the Bills would win was the worst of the day until this OPs.

His wasn’t that far off. The Bills we’re right on the goal line at the end trying to tie it up.

2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

No way! They’re loaded meanwhile we have 3rd stringers starting.

Ps, hope you’re golf season is still going strong!

I’m up on Long Island freezing my butt off. Be back down south and playing again after Christmas.

Im assuming your sticks are packed away?