Sign in to follow this  
JOJOTOWNSELL

Sam will get the win against Lamar

We will be lucky to score 3 points. This will be the Patriots game all over; hopefully without all the Darnold interceptions. 

32 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Thursday nights game is the biggest game of Sam Darnolds career and a huge game for the jets franchise moving forward.  The Jets dont have to win this game, but Sam Darnold needs to make plays and look like a franchise qb.  

id say 280 yards 2 tds, heck ill even give him 2 picks and I would be ok with that.  And those have to be non garbage time stats.

If this guy goes out there and has happy feet, panics and looks skiddish, sees and feels pressure when it isnt there, we are in huge trouble moving forward.  There will be legitimate questions if Sam Darnold is the guy.

Yeah, if the Jets looked respectable, I'd be happy and if they somehow won, I would consider it like winning the Super Bowl. With that said, I am not getting my hopes up at all for this game, in fact I am going in expecting to get destroyed, because that will hopefully make getting destroyed a little easier. 

My prediction isn't based on Sam or Gase only, it is based on the entire team. Our defense hasn't looked good for a few weeks and will get shredded for at least 24 points and our offense has not looked great either, and we all know the Ravens will blitz the entire game leaving us with nothing. 

Is there some weird stat out there about the Ravens that I can bet on them breaking this week? 

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company