Sign in to follow this  
JOJOTOWNSELL

Sam will get the win against Lamar

17 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

I have a weird feeling Sam is gonna show Lamar why he was drafted almost 30 spots ahead of him. Jets moneyline all in

Ive been saying it for weeks.  Jets will beat the Ravens. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If we beat the Ravens it will not mean that Darnold is currently better than Jackson.

• Downvote 1

Darnold isn’t playing Jackson, the defense is and they looked like sh*t against one of the worst teams in the NFL and gave up a bunch of rushing yards to a slow old pocket QB so I’m sure they’ll do great against a fast young RB playing QB. 

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

I have a weird feeling Sam is gonna show Lamar why he was drafted almost 30 spots ahead of him. Jets moneyline all in

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ive been saying it for weeks.  Jets will beat the Ravens. 

If either of you two gents care to put your money where your mouth is, I’m willing to bet you a few rubles.

Just name your poison.

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

If either of you two gents care to put your money where your mouth is, I’m willing to bet you a few rubles.

Just name your poison.

I don't bet on the NY Jets if I did I would homeless living under a train bridge and poor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Well, at least my “changing of the guard” is now the 2nd worst prediction thread of the day.

Meh Buffalo was one good play by the Raven CB on the goal line from tying it up on their final play. 

Aside from the Browns and whoever else beat them their other loss, nobody has looked as good against Baltimore as Buffalo did today.

• Upvote 1

Just now, 14 in Green said:

Meh Buffalo was one good play by the Raven CB on the goal line from tying it up on their final play.

We barely by the skin of our nuts beat a tanking dolphins team with a sh tty qb how are we beating the best team in the nfl with the hottest qb in the league 

Just now, jgb said:

Talk about overreaction to barely beating a crappy team

It’s gonna be a massacre that and week 17 at buffalo

• Upvote 1

I would say no way the Jets can even stay close to Ravens, but a Ravens loss would be good for the Pats, so, who knows, maybe the refs fix the game for us...

36 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

8534F2F5-03D4-40B9-811D-C5017A90BFEE.gif

The Jets did let a 37 year old Fitz run all over them today. Doesn't bode well for them going up against Jackson. Gotta put together a hell of a gameplan to contain him. 

37 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

dikembe mutombo legend GIF by NBA

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

We barely by the skin of our nuts beat a tanking dolphins team with a sh tty qb how are we beating the best team in the nfl with the hottest qb in the league 

Lol, no, I think the Ravens will kill us.

I was consoling  JWN from thinking his prediction that the Bills would win was the worst of the day until this OPs.

His wasn’t that far off. The Bills we’re right on the goal line at the end trying to tie it up.

3 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

If Sam were playing for the Ravens and Lamar playing for the Jets, then yes. Sam will beat Lamar.

No, probably not. Sam couldn’t run the Ravens offense nearly as well as Lamar does.

Jackson is really good.

31 minutes ago, Larz said:

Maybe they take the Jets lightly and it’s a trap game but fitz is like 38 years old and ran for like 70 yards today 

jackson will have 15 yards whenever he wants it 

Jackson next week...300 yards Passing AND 300 YARDS RUSHING hahaha.

50 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

I have a weird feeling almost every day that this is the day I'm going to win the lotto too. I'm still working. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

No, probably not. Sam couldn’t run the Ravens offense nearly as well as Lamar does.

Jackson is really good.

No way! They’re loaded meanwhile we have 3rd stringers starting.

Ps, hope you’re golf season is still going strong!

2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

No way! They’re loaded meanwhile we have 3rd stringers starting.

Ps, hope you’re golf season is still going strong!

I’m up on Long Island freezing my butt off. Be back down south and playing again after Christmas.

Im assuming your sticks are packed away?