1 minute ago, SAR I said:

5-4 since mononucleosis. 

Winners of 4 of their last 5 games. 

Waiver wire kicker comes through. 

Top rushing D in the NFL. 

Most injuries in the NFL. 

No Bell. No Adams. No Mosley. 

Gutsy comeback (twice) win today. 

“Team sucks from top to bottom I’m a SOJF and can’t be happy when the team wins.”

SAR I

Rex > Gase

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

5-4 since mononucleosis. 

Winners of 4 of their last 5 games. 

Waiver wire kicker comes through. 

Top rushing D in the NFL. 

Most injuries in the NFL. 

No Bell. No Adams. No Mosley. 

Gutsy comeback (twice) win today. 

“Team sucks from top to bottom I’m a SOJF and can’t be happy when the team wins.”

SAR I

They’ve beat sh*t teams and looked like absolute sh*t the last few games. If they played anyone else today they would of lost be 20. They suck

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I just saw a list of wild card hopefuls which included teams with 6-7 records. Look none of them will make it but they’re not mathematically eliminated either. If we’d have won last week we’d be 6-7. And if we’d won opening day like we could have we’d be 7-6. I’m  not optimistic about our last 3 games but anyways. It might have been a different story if Mosely not injured. We saw what he could do against Buff. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

21 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

They’ve beat sh*t teams and looked like absolute sh*t the last few games. If they played anyone else today they would of lost be 20. They suck

"My team has won 4 of their last 5 games and it makes me so mad."

-NYM

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I just saw a list of wild card hopefuls which included teams with 6-7 records. Look none of them will make it but they’re not mathematically eliminated either. If we’d have won last week we’d be 6-7. And if we’d won opening day like we could have we’d be 7-6. I’m  not optimistic about our last 3 games but anyways. It might have a different story if Mosely not injured. We saw what he could do against Buff. 

If we weren't injured like we were we'd be right where the Bills are and they'd be right where the Colts are.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Can’t say that but we would at least be 7-5. Might as well put in the playoff deposit for next year.

The horrible set of cluster injuries has given the Jets a rare opportunity-  a chance to see how deep our roster is and which developmental guys have real NFL potential.  I like what I see so far.  Not only are we seeing some real starters next year, but we're actually winning games with them too.  Good for vets like Darnold.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The horrible set of cluster injuries has given the Jets a rare opportunity-  a chance to see how deep our roster is and which developmental guys have real NFL potential.  I like what I see so far.  Not only are we seeing some real starters next year, but we're actually winning games with them too.  Good for vets like Darnold.

SAR I 

steve brule GIF

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, SAR I said:

"My team has won 4 of their last 5 games and it makes me so mad."

-NYM

They’ve beat sh*tty teams, got crushed by the worst team in the NFL and looked lost today and were lucky to win against the another sh*tty team. There’s nothing to be happy about. I’d rather them lose and look like they know how to play the win and be awful. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

21 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

They’ve beat sh*tty teams, got crushed by the worst team in the NFL and looked lost today and were lucky to win against the another sh*tty team. There’s nothing to be happy about. I’d rather them lose and look like they know how to play the win and be awful. 

They.  Are.  Remarkably.  Injured.

Everything you see is in that context.  This isn't "the Jets".  It's our practice squad.

SAR I

14 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Even griffin was injured early, and darnold had no real TE to throw to.  His rbs were below average, way below average.  

Amazing, isn't it?  It's quite a testament to Darnold and Gase that they could put up points in this game against a hot Miami team.  Not to mention what Gregg did with the defense, holding the Fins to zero TD's.  This may be the most important win of the year.  Shows how much these guys want to win for their coaches and shows that our depth isn't that bad.  We may be okay in certain spots.  Certainly okay at HC and DC.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

That’s the current team and they suck. 

That's the current team and they actually don't suck.  That's what's so amazing about what we're seeing.  This may be the best coaching job we've seen since Parcells in '97.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Wouldn't know, didn't sell them.  Question is, why didn't you buy them?

SAR I

@SAR I because of a herniated disc with sciatic nerve impingement and surgery in May of 2019, I cannot walk long distances or stand for long lengths of time currently. Im rehabbing all on schedule according to my Neurosurgeon so this season wasn't happening for me to attend a game at MetLife. I refused the temporary handicap hang tag and would never accept a cart ride at the stadium and theres the steps.  

joewilly12 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I because of a herniated disc with sciatic nerve impingement and surgery in May of 2019, I cannot walk long distances or stand for long lengths of time currently. Im rehabbing all on schedule according to my Neurosurgeon so this season wasn't happening for me to attend a game at MetLife. I refused the temporary handicap hang tag and would never accept a cart ride at the stadium and theres the steps.  

joewilly12 

Fine.  I'll let that excuse slide for another few months, but that's it.  Opening Day 2020 I expect to see you out there when we spank the Patriots.

SAR I

• Haha 1

Darnold will face 3 real defenses these next 3 weeks.  Anytime darnold has faced a real defense, hes been atrocious.  

If This script continues, Sam Darnold is going to have his 3 worse games as a pro to end the year.  Combined with his terrible play this week and last week, thats 5 awful games to end the year.

Oh what an offseason it will be.

I could actually see another “fake” darnold injury where he doesnt play these 3 straight games.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1