TuscanyTile2

Jets/Ravens Lead Up To Game Thread

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

He just scored another touchdown.

In last weeks game because Thursdays hasn't started. 

A question about Lamar Jackson’s injury opened Head Coach John Harbaugh’s press conference following Monday’s walkthrough. That was hardly a surprise after Jackson was listed as limited for Monday’s walkthrough, joining his teammates for the final portion that was open to the media.

Harbaugh said Jackson’s injury was not serious.

“It’s a quad injury,” Harbaugh said. “It happened in the game when they hit him down there around the knee, and that’s what it was. It’s less than 24 hours after the game. It’s not a serious injury in that sense, but this is day-to-day, and we play Thursday night. So, we’ll see where we’re at.

17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Bell was deemed out with the flu. 

The retarded flu?

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@TuscanyTile2

Great thread thanks for starting it if only we could keep all the game news here. 

Thanks but, to be honest, I only created that thread so I could post the Zappa song "What's New In Baltimore?" (which nobody has commented on - lol).  I already missed my chance when we played the Browns (in week 2) to post "Let's Move To Cleveland" so I wasn't about to miss my chance this time.  :)

In retrospect, though, it doesn't seem like a bad idea to have a "lead up to the next game" thread.   

Adams is a game time decision.  Bell is going to play as Gase stated we are depleted.   DT seems to be out.  

So the Lamar injury means he will run for 100 yards instead of 150.  

Gase has told Bell off!    Animated GIF

Doesn’t matter. It’s us vs the Bills for the division title.

I so hope it comes down to the Bills needing a win week 17 to get into the playoffs. That’s all I want for Christmas.

Win or not is not as important (it is) as just making that last week of football a game I can really root for. Knocking them out would give me everything I could want at the end of a season like this.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I so hope it comes down to the Bills needing a win week 17 to get into the playoffs. That’s all I want for Christmas.

Win or not is not as important (it is) as just making that last week of football a game I can really root for. Knocking them out would give me everything I could want at the end of a season like this.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

What if that last game is for the Bills to win the division?  Would you root for a Bills victory in that case (to hurt the Pats' chances to win another SB?)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What if that last game is for the Bills to win the division?  Would you root for a Bills victory in that case (to hurt the Pats' chances to win another SB?)

NO I root for the NY Jets to win every game they play. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Thanks but, to be honest, I only created that thread so I could post the Zappa song "What's New In Baltimore?" (which nobody has commented on - lol).  I already missed my chance when we played the Browns (in week 2) to post "Let's Move To Cleveland" so I wasn't about to miss my chance this time.  :)

In retrospect, though, it doesn't seem like a bad idea to have a "lead up to the next game" thread.   

I'd rather be moving to Montana than Cleveland.

4 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

I'd rather be moving to Montana than Cleveland.

Montana gets a lot of snow I considered the same thing until I did more research. 

Jets injury report: S Jamal Adams (ankle) is a question mark for Thursday. Adam Gase said he's "not going to count him out," adding, "I know where Jamal stands with it. We just have to make sure we do the right thing with him." The Jets didn't practice today. If they had, Adams, TE Ryan Griffin (ankle), RB Bilal Powell (ankle/illness), DT Quinnen Williams (neck), and CB Brian Poole (concussion) would've been out, per Gase.

wow. There are going to be guys playing that we’ve never heard of lol

6 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What if that last game is for the Bills to win the division?  Would you root for a Bills victory in that case (to hurt the Pats' chances to win another/  SB?)

Hmmmmm I need time on this one   lol 

• Haha 1