On 12/8/2019 at 8:30 PM, SAR I said:

5-4 since mononucleosis. 

Winners of 4 of their last 5 games. 

Waiver wire kicker comes through. 

Top rushing D in the NFL. 

Most injuries in the NFL. 

No Bell. No Adams. No Mosley. 

Gutsy comeback (twice) win today. 

“Team sucks from top to bottom I’m a SOJF and can’t be happy when the team wins.”

SAR I

The textbook definition of the acceptance of utter and total mediocrity while trying to be condescending to others.

Amazing how you conveniently left out

Beaten up and to a pulp on National TV by Myles Garrett

Losers twice to zero win, zero effort teams who were actually trying to lose to bolster draft position

Shut out at home on National TV by 30

Losers by 30+ how many times against good teams?

You sure write great posts though LOL.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

The textbook definition of the acceptance of utter and total mediocrity while trying to be condescending to others.

Amazing how you conveniently left out

Beaten up and to a pulp on National TV by Myles Garrett

Losers twice to zero win, zero effort teams who were actually trying to lose to bolster draft position

Shut out at home on National TV by 30

Losers by 30+ how many times against good teams?

You sure write great posts though LOL.

https://gph.is/1wgLh0i

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Bench Sam we aren’t winning the last 3 games anyway

What benefit is that for the NY Jets and for Sam Darnold. 

So every decent team we play bench Sam Darnold. 

The backup QB is David Fales and I doubt he's in any longterm plans here so this would make no sense at all. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/8/2019 at 11:58 PM, RonaldJet said:

Am I crazy for thinking the Jets have a better shot on a Thursday night game than a regular Sunday game?

Maybe they overlook the Jets a bit?

The Jets did beat them in 2016. 

you're not crazy

no one is really ready for a thursday game 

the Ravens love to run and stopping the run is the only elite part of the this team. 

Lamar has a quad injury, Andrews is limited, Stanley's got a concussion, obviously the Jets have their share of injuries but  early in the week, after several massive efforts in a row (the Buffalo game was extremely hard hitting as was SF heavyweight fight) could be their best chance. 

In short, this is as good a road Ravens matchup they can ask for and if 33 can somehow get active they might (MIGHT) not embarrass everyone involved with the franchise 

winning is too high an expectation but Robby/Crowder/Bell could make enough plays to keep it close

• Upvote 2

On 12/8/2019 at 10:46 PM, fusionCA said:

Sciatic nerve is very hard to get over with .

I had it , I could not stand more then 5 minutes as the pain would go all the way down on my left leg.

Nothing worked , I finally went for something that I always consider as a joke :acupuncture

It fixed my issue like I never had it .

Its unbelievable 

thanks....i dont have it, but this weirdo acupuncture thing really might have some truth to it

24 minutes ago, bitonti said:

you're not crazy

no one is really ready for a thursday game 

the Ravens love to run and stopping the run is the only elite part of the this team. 

Lamar has a quad injury, Andrews is limited, Stanley's got a concussion, obviously the Jets have their share of injuries but  early in the week, after several massive efforts in a row (the Buffalo game was extremely hard hitting as was SF heavyweight fight) could be their best chance. 

In short, this is as good a road Ravens matchup they can ask for and if 33 can somehow get active they might (MIGHT) not embarrass everyone involved with the franchise 

winning is too high an expectation but Robby/Crowder/Bell could make enough plays to keep it close

I completely agree and have been expressing this sentiment for a while.

The Ravens don't just love to run, their entire offense is built around it. People IMO mistakenly claim their rushing numbers are skewed because of Jackson being a running QB. The reason they're mistaken is that most of his rushing yards are designed runs. They punch you in the mouth with this downhill attack most defenses simply aren't fit to handle then hit you with all kinds of counter action off it.

It's a beautifully designed scheme perfect to attack the lighter, faster defenses designed to attack modern day passing offenses.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

thanks....i dont have it, but this weirdo acupuncture thing really might have some truth to it

the air force uses acupuncture on their pilots and have for a while 

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/02/09/battlefield-acupuncture-yes-it-exists-and-the-military-is-using-it-to-fight-troops-pain/

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I completely agree and have been expressing this sentiment for a while.

The Ravens don't just love to run, their entire offense is built around it. People IMO mistakenly claim their rushing numbers are skewed because of Jackson being a running QB. The reason they're mistaken is that most of his rushing yards are designed runs. They punch you in the mouth with this downhill attack most defenses simply aren't fit to handle then hit you with all kinds of counter action off it.

It's a beautifully designed scheme perfect to attack the lighter, faster defenses designed to attack modern day passing offenses.

the way the Ravens blow the Jets out is if they allow 61 yard bombs to Hurst or Snead or whatever. The Ravens don't have a Michael Thomas. If the CBs show up the run Defense will too 

the real question of course will the offense be able to function on any level 

same question we have every week, really 

A short week could benefit us because the Ravens will come out and try to ram it down our throats, run-wise simply because there’s not enough time to plan out a way to attack our secondary in the air.

That being said, it’ll be fun to see just how Williams approaches this. Will he sell out against the run thus forcing Lamar to throw? 

I hope so

45 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Looks like Adams and Quinnen are going to miss the game, so I expect the line to close to about 8.5/9. I’m predicting Ravens: 21 Jets 16. 

I thought Quinnen just had a stinger? Man, this kid can't stay on the field either. Ankle, now neck. Not enough muscle on this chubby kid. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Jets are a terrible road team. Always have been. Always will be. I don’t think they can keep it close. I’m going to a concert, even though Baltimore would be a quick trip. No thanks. 

Always will be? 

Now if that is Nostradamus SOJF I don't know what is? 

I love the bell not playing cause he is sick stories right now. So our HC led staff has decided that our uninjured pronowl back should play because he has a cold or whatever. So stupid.

This is loony toons under Gase.

It's bad enough that they won't give him touches, but then Powell gets the touches he is supposed to get and actually does get hurt.

You can't make this stuff up.

There is no ******* common sense in the staff.

Now way does bell not get the touches or play in that last game under any other coach in the NFL.

That right there is just another reminder how terrible Gase is. Over his head. Get the hell out of here oh he is just so sick...so dumb. All because gase doesn't want to use a pro bowler...one of the best backs to play...

Get this Gase clown out of here