Jump to content
TuscanyTile2

Jets/Ravens Lead Up To Game Thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Looks like Adams and Quinnen are going to miss the game, so I expect the line to close to about 8.5/9. I’m predicting Ravens: 21 Jets 16. 

So your saying the Jets Defense will keep them in the game?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

What benefit is that for the NY Jets and for Sam Darnold. 

So every decent team we play bench Sam Darnold. 

The backup QB is David Fales and I doubt he's in any longterm plans here so this would make no sense at all. 

Let Fales get beat to a pulp by Baltimore's pass rush .

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I love the bell not playing cause he is sick stories right now. So our HC led staff has decided that our uninjured pronowl back should play because he has a cold or whatever. So stupid.

This is loony toons under Gase.

It's bad enough that they won't give him touches, but then Powell gets the touches he is supposed to get and actually does get hurt.

You can't make this stuff up.

There is no ******* common sense in the staff.

Now way does bell not get the touches or play in that last game under any other coach in the NFL.

That right there is just another reminder how terrible Gase is. Over his head. Get the hell out of here oh he is just so sick...so dumb. All because gase doesn't want to use a pro bowler...one of the best backs to play...

Get this Gase clown out of here

Or... he was sick last week and now he’s not sick... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jetster said:

I thought Quinnen just had a stinger? Man, this kid can't stay on the field either. Ankle, now neck. Not enough muscle on this chubby kid. 

I think it's more like what the Tin Man went to the Wizard to get.❤️

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Apache 51 said:

So your saying the Jets Defense will keep them in the game?

it sounds to me like he thinks so much money is gonna be put on the ravens now that it will drive the line down about 6 pts and

that he thinks the Jets will play surprisingly decent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

it sounds to me like he thinks so much money is gonna be put on the ravens now that it will drive the line down about 6 pts and

that he thinks the Jets will play surprisingly decent.

the line opened at 14, driven up to 14.5 on Sunday night action and has stayed firmly there since

parked -110 it's not moving 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Looks like Adams and Quinnen are going to miss the game, so I expect the line to close to about 8.5/9. I’m predicting Ravens: 21 Jets 16. 

You really think they will play that well? I'm not anywhere near as optimistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's important to me is the Jets protecting Sammy from injury. This game won't even be close at the line of scrimmage. I am very afraid of all of the sacks Sammy stands to take. Beating up Sammy or injuring him will only seek to do irreparable damage. The CS should keep an eye on this. If the Jets are losing 28-0 at halftime and Sammy had taken a beating? I want the CS to do the responsible thing -admit your failure and save the franchise to fight another day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

What's important to me is the Jets protecting Sammy from injury. This game won't even be close at the line of scrimmage. I am very afraid of all of the sacks Sammy stands to take. Beating up Sammy or injuring him will only seek to do irreparable damage. The CS should keep an eye on this. If the Jets are losing 28-0 at halftime and Sammy had taken a beating? I want the CS to do the responsible thing -admit your failure and save the franchise to fight another day.

I've been advocating to go shotgun/2 min offense from the get go. Let him be able to see the rush and throw it away or high tail it outta there...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Jamal Adams will be a  game time decision is what multiple media outlets are reporting. 

How many guys ever play for us when listed as doubtful?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was really hoping Adams could play.

I have no delusions about winning, but I really, really, really don't want another embarrassing performance on national tv. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

But what if we win?

If we win this game, I'll go out, find a dick, and suck it.

I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, and flick the frenulum.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

If we win this game, I'll go out, find a dick, and suck it.

I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, and flick the frenulum.@

@namenamenumber

You realize they probably win like 10% of time irl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Now way does bell not get the touches or play in that last game under any other coach in the NFL.

It was under the radar and a long time ago, but Leveon Bell once voluntarily sat out an *entire season* under Mike Tomlin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I was really hoping Adams could play.

I have no delusions about winning, but I really, really, really don't want another embarrassing performance on national tv. 

Adams played in every other embarrassing performance, so what’s the difference?

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Or... he was sick last week and now he’s not sick... 

Oooooh like at big Mr Doctor Man here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Oooooh like at big Mr Doctor Man here

I’m a law student not a med student  so I might just be making a bad assumption here. It’s already obvious I make bad choices.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I was really hoping Adams could play.

I have no delusions about winning, but I really, really, really don't want another embarrassing performance on national tv. 

Adams saved himself by not playing as Lamar jackson would embarrass him all over the field.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Butt Fumble 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

If we win this game, I'll go out, find a dick, and suck it.

I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, and flick the frenulum.

pm sent.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

If we win this game, I'll go out, find a dick, and suck it.

I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, and flick the frenulum.

Image result for disgusted gifs
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ravens have better pass and run offense, have better defense and special teams, are better coached.  Other than those areas I think we are better everywhere else. Jets by 3.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bitonti said:

the line opened at 14, driven up to 14.5 on Sunday night action and has stayed firmly there since

parked -110 it's not moving 

I see Ravens -15.5 (-110).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTM said:

@namenamenumber

You realize they probably win like 10% of time irl

So, you're saying there's a chance I might get have to suck a dick?

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Adams played in every other embarrassing performance, so what’s the difference?

Just because we could easily be blown out with Adams playing doesn’t mean that his presence doesn’t decrease the odds of it happening. 

i know that u know this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets now 16point dogs 

Just goes to show Vegas thinks the Jets are right there with the Bengals and Dolphins as a truly awful team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

I would love to see an upset tomorrow night.  We need a boost into next season.  

Buffalo.  We're going to knock them out of the playoffs.  They're losing 3 in a row; it's a matter of us giving them the death blow at 4.

SAR I

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Just because we could easily be blown out with Adams playing doesn’t mean that his presence doesn’t decrease the odds of it happening. 

i know that u know this 

I think the crux of most Adams criticism is that his presence does not, in fact, decrease the odds of the Jets losing by a lot of points on a week to week basis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think the crux of most Adams criticism is that his presence does not, in fact, decrease the odds of the Jets losing by a lot of points on a week to week basis

Ironically, this is literally Gase’s entire criticism. Here are some numbers to illustrate:

Gase’s overall HC record: 28-33. 25 of those 33 losses are by double digits; aka, losing by a lot of points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Ironically, this is literally Gase’s entire criticism. Here are some numbers to illustrate:

Gase’s overall HC record: 28-33. 25 of those 33 losses are by double digits; aka, losing by a lot of points.

I definitely agree that Jamal Adams is the Adam Gase of top ten draft picks, for sure. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think the crux of most Adams criticism is that his presence does not, in fact, decrease the odds of the Jets losing by a lot of points on a week to week basis

W/L column.

1 INT per YEAR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Adams played in every other embarrassing performance, so what’s the difference?

the needle..   she does not move

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Bench Sam we aren’t winning the last 3 games anyway

Wtf are you even thinking?

You want to bench the guy you’re always saying the development of is the only thing that matters. For 3 games. When he already missed 3 games this year...

Every other young QB drafted in ‘18 & ‘19 who’s healthy is playing, and will play. Yet you’re looking for bubble wrap?

LMFAO

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...