QBR

shevys

Just now, Lith said:

Agreed.  I will take Darnold's day over Fitz' anytime.  Neither guy was great, but at least Darnold got his team in the EZ twice.

And won the game. Sure Darnold missed some plays here and there, but he made plays when he had to to win the game. So I'd rather see him pay the way he dd and win, then play lights out and we lose.

34 minutes ago, fullblast said:

He wasn't having enough fun out there.

Exactement! I thought I would throw something at the tv by the 15th time feely said that. Just because he was running? It didn’t even look like he was having that much fun 

34 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Darnold put the ball in the endzone. 

Fitz didn't.

That was the difference in the game. 

This is why watching games >>>>>>>>>>>> QBR

Darnold still seems to have trouble gauging how fast Robbie Anderson is.  He underthrows him a lot still and then he overcompensated and overthrew him in the end zone.  A lot of the bad throws were to Anderson where he didn’t lead him enough.  I don’t see these issues with other wrs.  Also think he missed not having griffin today.  Darnold likes throwing to TEs.

• Upvote 2

Why do I get the feeling the most of the guys knocking QBR here today would be headlining it in threads if Sam had a great one?

BTW with the “eye test” Fitz was a one man gang out there. His team is horrible, worse then ours. He played a better game then Sam. He passed just as well, and was great running the ball.

That said, Sam and his team beat Fitz and the Dolphins. Why would anyone who roots for the Jets care about a QBR, unless they’re trying to convince themselves Sam is better then he was.

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Why do I get the feeling the most of the guys knocking Sam’s QBR here today would be headlining it in threads if he had a great one?

BTW with the “eye test” Fitz was a one man gang out there. His team is horrible, worse then ours. He played a better game then Sam. He passed just as well, and was great running the ball.

That said, Sam and his team beat Fitz and the Dolphins. Why would anyone who roots for the Jets care about a QBR, unless they’re trying to convince themselves Sam is better then he was.

Fitzpatrick is usually on teams that are in between qbs and allow him to do what he wants and freelance b/c they’re going to draft a qb next year.  So he is given reign to play like he has nothing to lose, and he doesn’t.  Darnold’s coach had everything to lose today, he just couldn’t lose again to his old team.  Play calling was too conservative for a team rushing Powell and Montgomery behind a bad line.  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Why do I get the feeling the most of the guys knocking QBR here today would be headlining it in threads if Sam had a great one?

Yup.  Fitz was amazing out there today.  He made some kid ive never heard of look like jerry rice.

The Dolphins should have scored 9 points out there today but because of fits scored 21.

The Jets should have scored 42 points today but scored 22 because of darnolds awful play.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 4

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Yup.  Fitz was amazing out there today.  He made some kid ive never heard of look like jerry rice.

The Dolphins should have scored 9 points out there today but because of fits scored 21.

The Jets should have scored 42 points today but scored 22 because of darnolds awful play.

Am I the only one that wishes you would change your avatar? With Namath’s face next to your posts it’s just off.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Does “missing easy throws 95% of nfl qbs make” factor into the qbr?  If so, thats probably why darnolds is so low.

If you want to criticize any player, go for it. Base it loosely around something that is factual instead of the crap you have been posting.

If you would like to engage in a serious conversation, the time to start doing so would be now. Because, otherwise, your time is running out.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

Darnold still seems to have trouble gauging how fast Robbie Anderson is.  He underthrows him a lot still and then he overcompensated and overthrew him in the end zone.  A lot of the bad throws were to Anderson where he didn’t lead him enough.  I don’t see these issues with other wrs.  Also think he missed not having griffin today.  Darnold likes throwing to TEs.

Agree.