The jets should have scored 42 points today but we only scored 22 cause darnold was awful.

But please open more threads about this if it makes you feel better.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

If sam darnold plays like he did today against any of the next 3 defenses he faces, we are going to lose by 3 tds.

Todays game was super concerning because this week and last week were 2 of the worst defenses in the league.  He needed to show us major progress against these little sisters of the poor and he didnt.

And now, starting thursday night, he is going to sh!t the bed for 3 straight weeks.  And its going to be uglier then the ghosts game.

Im highly concerned about how bad he is going to be and wont be surprise at all if they come up w/ another “fake” injury so he doesnt have to get embarassed out there.

• Thumb Down 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So there are a lot of people saying you are a troll account. Based on posts like this, it is hard to argue with them.

A players performance is something that can always and will always be debated.

But saying that this kid is going to fake an injury because he is scared? Don't post garbage like that on this site. Complete garbage.

No.  I dont think darnold would do that.  I do think the organization would if he had another ghost game thursday night on national tv and we corned about him mentally.

• Thumb Down 3

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

And he was bailed out by a shaky PI call from the booth on the ensuing 4th and 17

Absolutely.  Was an awful call.  Thats football.  You dont call that at the end of the game.  Total bush league.

• Thumb Down 7

Just now, Maxman said:

Okay so this isn't the place for crazy conspiracy theories. This team looked terrible without Darnold so your claim has no merit. Don't post made up stuff here.

Ok.  Lets see how it plays out.  I hope im wrong, darnold smokes these defense the next 3 weeks and there is no doubt we have the guy.

But what i think is coming is another heavy blitzing team that will have darnold scared out of his wits thursday night on national tv.  Followed by something very similiar when the steelers come to town.  Then there will be an injury designation after that game and he sits the bills game.

4 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Giants fan.

Tell me.  How do you see darnold playing the next 3 weeks.  Instead of whining about anyone whos not a fanboy of sam, how about you tell us what you expect from him the next 3 weeks.

Cause his MO is anytime he plays a defense that is the slightest bit aggressive, he stinks.

Not one of you has responded, hell no, hes going to step up these next 3 weeks and finally play a great game against a real defense.

None of you has said, against the ravens, he will outplay lamar jackson.

• Confused 1

Just now, Maxman said:

I hate that Sam Darnold is the only QB that ever held the ball too long on a play where nobody was open. Hate that he is 22 and can't improve. Damn, just stinks I tell ya.

Who ever said darnold cant improve?  We all think snd want sam to improve.  But these last 2 weeks were highly concerning and it aint getting no better these next 3 weeks.  This is code red my friend.

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

You accused him of faking an injury because he was scared. So from posts like that, and your other garbage posts, it seems safe to assume that you don't think he can get better.

Ill say this one last time.  Sam has never and would never fake an injury.

The jets organization would hold him out of a game if they thought he was suffering mentally.  And to do that they would come up with an embellished injury designation.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company