That Sam Darnold played "horrible" today is a complete and utter farce.

Did he play great? No.

Did he play good? No.

Did he play mediocre? Yes.

Discuss.  People are idiots.

• Confused 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 2

The kid is playing...he's getting there.

Some good. Some bad.

People need to wake the **** up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The jets should have scored 42 points today but we only scored 22 cause darnold was awful.

But please open more threads about this if it makes you feel better.

I will.

I will.

8 minutes ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

The Jets won. Sam played well enough to win. I don't get the problem either.  

It amazes me that everyone bitches about the how the Jets have bottom 5 roster, but somehow Darnold and Gase should overcome that. And since they aren't, they are awful. Lol

I'm happy the Jets have more wins than last year. That moving in the right direction to me

Nothing is going to be done or really evaluated until the end of the 2020-2021 season.  New OL.  More weapons.  Year 3 for Darnold. Year 2 for Gase.  Everyone needs to STFU.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If sam darnold plays like he did today against any of the next 3 defenses he faces, we are going to lose by 3 tds.

Todays game was super concerning because this week and last week were 2 of the worst defenses in the league.  He needed to show us major progress against these little sisters of the poor and he didnt.

And now, starting thursday night, he is going to sh!t the bed for 3 straight weeks.  And its going to be uglier then the ghosts game.

Im highly concerned about how bad he is going to be and wont be surprise at all if they come up w/ another “fake” injury so he doesnt have to get embarassed out there.

cool story mom

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If sam darnold plays like he did today against any of the next 3 defenses he faces, we are going to lose by 3 tds.

Todays game was super concerning because this week and last week were 2 of the worst defenses in the league.  He needed to show us major progress against these little sisters of the poor and he didnt.

And now, starting thursday night, he is going to sh!t the bed for 3 straight weeks.  And its going to be uglier then the ghosts game.

Im highly concerned about how bad he is going to be and wont be surprise at all if they come up w/ another “fake” injury so he doesnt have to get embarassed out there.

you're a Jets fan? Christ.

• Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Don't tell people what they can and can't do here. Not even if you are joking.

thank you, appreciate it.  that's your job.

sick of this guy.  he needs a time out.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Prestige Worldwide said:

I'm with you my man. 

Let's be honest: this season was off kilter out of the gate with all the injuries/issues.  Give Gase a full year.  Give Sam a full year with Gase.  Get some OL in here.  Get this roster healthy and STFU.  Jesus.  People are delusional. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

So there are a lot of people saying you are a troll account. Based on posts like this, it is hard to argue with them.

A players performance is something that can always and will always be debated.

But saying that this kid is going to fake an injury because he is scared? Don't post garbage like that on this site. Complete garbage.

give him a time out.  it's time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

Kind of amazing that this doesn’t mention that he took a sack on third down with less than a minute remaining and no timeouts that pushed the LOS nearly back to midfield. 

And?

1 minute ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

But let's fire Gase and have our young QB learn his 3rd offense in 3 years, that's a much better idea

people are very stupid.  i mean, really stupid.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

And he was bailed out by a shaky PI call from the booth on the ensuing 4th and 17

shaky? hahaha.  shaky. 

• Upvote 2

or this

Note:

WR Josh Bellamy - Reserve/Injured
LB Blake Cashman - Reserve/Injured
RB Trenton Cannon - Reserve/Injured
WR Quincy Enunwa - Reserve/Injured
TE Chris Herndon - Reserve/Injured
DL John Franklin-Myers - Reserve/Injured
CB Trumaine Johnson - Reserve/Injured
OL Ryan Kalil - Reserve/Injured
LB Albert McClellan - Reserve/Injured
S Rontez Miles - Reserve/Injured
LB C.J. Mosley - Reserve/Injured
OL Brent Qvale - Reserve/Injured
QB Trevor Siemian - Reserve/Injured
LB Avery Williamson - Reserve/Injured
G Brian Winters - Reserve/Injured

Just now, Maxman said:

He was bailed out because it doesn't fit your narrative? There was PI. The refs called PI.  The 22 year old QB won a game that he started and learned a few things. He also led his team down the field on a game winning drive. Good stuff. 

thank god

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Absolutely.  Was an awful call.  Thats football.  You dont call that at the end of the game.  Total bush league.

hahaha this guy is not a Jets fan. It's clear as day.

Typical Giants fan. 

Just now, Maxman said:

Okay so this isn't the place for crazy conspiracy theories. This team looked terrible without Darnold so your claim has no merit. Don't post made up stuff here.

thank you! Bravo!

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ok.  Lets see how it plays out.  I hope im wrong, darnold smokes these defense the next 3 weeks and there is no doubt we have the guy.

But what i think is coming is another heavy blitzing team that will have darnold scared out of his wits thursday night on national tv.  Followed by something very similiar when the steelers come to town.  Then there will be an injury designation after that game and he sits the bills game.

Giants fan.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jet hustle said:

Set the bar low....  loser mentality 

you are a Jets fan right?  You have a higher bar?  Show me where your bar is...I would love to see it.  And how long have you been a Jets fan exactly?  Claims.

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Tell me.  How do you see darnold playing the next 3 weeks.  Instead of whining about anyone whos not a fanboy of sam, how about you tell us what you expect from him the next 3 weeks.

Cause his MO is anytime he plays a defense that is the slightest bit aggressive, he stinks.

not worried about it.

we won today.

worry about next week next week sister.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I hate that Sam Darnold is the only QB that ever held the ball too long on a play where nobody was open. Hate that he is 22 and can't improve. Damn, just stinks I tell ya.

yeah this is getting wild.  we are in YEAR #2...jesus christ folks.  What are we talking about here?  Get a grip.

6 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I was at the bengals game Sam was running for his life that game

Sam’s receivers had some awful drops today

Amazing how Baker Mayfield gets a thousand excuses on this board for being the league’s worst starting qb but Sam is a bust

Baker Mayfield sucks and he's gone backwards.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Look if people are willing to give Baker a pass for sucking despite having great weapons fine but don’t act like Sam Darnold with a way worse supporting cast is Ryan Leaf

bingo

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company