2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The jets should have scored 42 points today but we only scored 22 cause darnold was awful.

But please open more threads about this if it makes you feel better.

He can play awful every game if he leads a 4th quarter game winning drives

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Isnt overcoming a sub par performance to win a game in the end a good thing? It should be looked at as a positive. 

I can guarantee 90% of this board (myself included) thought the jets were going to lose after Miami took the lead. 

I'm sorry if Sam disappointed everyone else. I was happy with him learning to get it done on the end. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

Nothing is going to be done or really evaluated until the end of the 2020-2021 season.  New OL.  More weapons.  Year 3 for Darnold. Year 2 for Gase.  Everyone needs to STFU.  

I'm with you my man. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

Let's be honest: this season was off kilter out of the gate with all the injuries/issues.  Give Gase a full year.  Give Sam a full year with Gase.  Get some OL in here.  Get this roster healthy and STFU.  Jesus.  People are delusional. 

But let's fire Gase and have our young QB learn his 3rd offense in 3 years, that's a much better idea

• Upvote 2

Just now, dbatesman said:

And he was bailed out by a shaky PI call from the booth on the ensuing 4th and 17

Wasn't the first a a team in this league got bailed out on a shaky call, wont be the last. 

Isnt it nice that it actually happened in our favor for once. 

And it's even Steven for that BS roughing call from Fitz. 

At least it really was PI. The defender clearly grabbed and spun our guy. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ok.  Lets see how it plays out.  I hope im wrong, darnold smokes these defense the next 3 weeks and there is no doubt we have the guy.

But what i think is coming is another heavy blitzing team that will have darnold scared out of his wits thursday night on national tv.  Followed by something very similiar when the steelers come to town.  Then there will be an injury designation after that game and he sits the bills game.

Let's make a bet. 

If you're right I get permanent banned from this site.

If you're wrong you get banned. 

Let's see how much you truly believe in your "theory"

3 minutes ago, Jet hustle said:

Set the bar low....  loser mentality 

No its not, with this putrid roster. A 6-7 win season is the best than can expected.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company