2 hours ago, southtown24th said:

That Sam Darnold played "horrible" today is a complete and utter farce.

Did he play great? No.

Did he play good? No.

Did he play mediocre? Yes.

Discuss.  People are idiots.

"we traded the farm for a medoicre qb. i'm ok with that." 

nuthn to discuss.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

It’s funny, the Darnold “homers” are always the ones who bring Mayfield’s  name up whenever he or Sam struggle.

I’ve never once seen anyone come in here when Sam had a bad day and say “Ha Ha well Baker did this...”

u forgot the majority of last season?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Enough with this name calling. This is a Jets site, if people want to blast Baker Mayfield they should. Too many people acting like they are getting paid by the NFL for the hot takes. 

There is no such thing as being a Darnold homer. It is called being a Jets fan and people used to be allowed to root for the team without being called names.

Also too many posters using multiple accounts to drop these hot takes on. I don't spend a lot of time looking at the admin tools available but I am 3 for 3 today looking up posters using aliases. Makes no sense to me.

weak weak weak

• Thumb Down 3

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Spare me. It isn't weak for me to say that Jets fans shouldn't be called names on a Jets site simply for rooting for the team. It isn't weak for me to say people shouldn't hide behind multiple accounts. Two times I thought that was happening today, two times I looked and was proven right.

If I want help on how to moderate the board you will see a PM asking for help. Since you don't see that PM you can just keep your thoughts to yourself.

Just scanned your last page of posts and wow everything is about how bad Sam is in your mind. You are taking topics that have nothing to do with Sam and making them about him. Talk about pushing an agenda. I liked your posts better when you were getting banned for logo updates.

weak was also meant to apply to the multiple user names, fwiw.

i dont like " sam is great" crammed down my gizzard. 

8 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

What more do you want from Sam at this point in time?

baby steps. a QBR of 50 or better for the next 3 weeks.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well that's a big reason why you simply don't draft guys who lack experience at the collegiate level.  It's usually a death knell for a prospect's chances of making it in the NFL.  Hopefully Darnold is the exception, not the rule.  

the word that comes to mind is infantilization.

I don't think Sam wants or needs it.

“I know there are some things on tape that I am not going to like when I see it,” Darnold said.

2 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Lmao, you just contradicted yourself. So if we're not Sam Darnold's cheerleaders like you we're trolls? Pathetic.

That's the deal. 

3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

My narrative is solely that he also made a terrible play in a crucial situation that would have lost the game 90% of the time

i wonder what the Jet win % was before and after that play. they do do that, right? i mean, i have seen it live, but i dont know if they archive the whole chart...        intewesting

Image result for bugs bunny nail salon

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

3) David  Derek Carr seems the same post losing Cooper

Hard to parse for me...   He had 2 good years coinciding w/ Amari's arrival in 2015-16

Then s/p catastrophic leg injury.

17 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

i wonder what the Jet win % was before and after that play. they do do that, right? i mean, i have seen it live, but i dont know if they archive the whole chart...        intewesting

from pro football reference- it has data entry fields for what the Vegas line was, i entered -.5.5 as that was last one i heard

image.png.e2309215a0426e5add5abe242149a410.png

image.png

30 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Except I’m not a troll account. Or never had one.  But I guess it’s okay to say that....using “troll” is acceptable. Calling someone that isn’t an insult.

Now you can go back to “trolling” Gase, who’s doing a great job btw.

Image result for straight jackets

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company