33 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

I will.

I will.

Oooh goodie. We were getting tired of talking about Sam’ play today in the other threads.

This one is much better. 

14 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Do we have alot of posters "giving Baker a pass"? Doesn't seem like it.

It’s funny, the Darnold “homers” are always the ones who bring Mayfield’s  name up whenever he or Sam struggle.

I’ve never once seen anyone come in here when Sam had a bad day and say “Ha Ha well Baker did this...”

10 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Anyone wants to see what bad is watch Josh Allen today. He was dreadful. By the way Buffalo stopped the run and Baltimore outside of one splash play looked very very average. Jets can (but likely wont) win on Thursday

Also, it seems the narrative has become that Sam needs to essentially be perfect on every pass. Rodgers, Brady, even Mahomes made a LOT of bad throws today too, under/over thrown bad decisions, grounders, etc... Sam underthrows someone by afoot and he "sucks"

EDIT sorry @johnnysd I meant this reply to be for Max, not you. I quoted the wrong post.

@Maxman I didn’t think using the term “Darnold homers” was name calling. I used it there to refer to those who never see him doing anything wrong. I consider myself a Jets, Mets and Rangers “homer” so I didn’t think it was an insult. 

One question though. Is it ok when they call people who refer to a player’s performance differently then they do as “trolls”?

It’s your site, you make the rules. I think you’re a very fair guy about it also, so I’m more then willing to agree with them.

10 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

That guys another troll account, his shtick Is to get Jets fans rilled up on how bad Darnold is. Every thing is negative.

Except I’m not a troll account. Or never had one.  But I guess it’s okay to say that....using “troll” is acceptable. Calling someone that isn’t an insult.

Now you can go back to “trolling” Gase, who’s doing a great job btw.

5 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

My take for what is worth is that criticism of any player, whether I agree or not is valid if it at least has a "take" or logical statement to back it up behind it, but the people that just incessantly say something like "Darnold sucks" or "Darnold is a bust" without any explanation are just annoying tolls.

We are trying not to use words like trolls or homer anymore, Johnny.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company