52 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

People are idiots.

36 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

yeah this is getting wild.  we are in YEAR #2...jesus christ folks.  What are we talking about here?  Get a grip.

The 30th (2018) and 27th (2019 so far) rated QB in the NFL.

You clearly get very angry when people are critical of Darnold in any way.

I'd just like to see top 10 performance and production to go with this top 10 hype.

Next year, maybe?  Or will that "just be YEAR #3, jeez, what are we talking about" too?

31 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Look if people are willing to give Baker a pass for sucking despite having great weapons fine but don’t act like Sam Darnold with a way worse supporting cast is Ryan Leaf

Do we have alot of posters "giving Baker a pass"? Doesn't seem like it.

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

You want Sam to be top 10 at his position in year two because he was a top 10 pick overall? That is rough.

He has certainly lived up to being a top draft pick, the team won \ loss record with and without him this year backs that up.

I hope you aren't suggesting that he should be a top 10 QB already, not with this roster.

(Comment Withdrawn)

Ok, fine, so not in year two.

When then?  Year three, or is that too soon? 

Year five? His deal year?

Tell me when fans are allowed to have expectations for Darnold? When is diss appointment in his level of play and production acceptable? Are fans not permitted to be disappointed?

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Please show me where I said the Jets were going to make the playoffs this year.

I did a quick search, and apparently I am really bad at using search these days, because the results says you've only used the word "playoff" 8 times, which seems....not right.  :-k

On Feb. 5th of this year, in response to our friend Tom Shane, you said:

With Darnold making a big jump, I really feel like they will get off to a fast start and do the 10 and 6 thing. The schedule with so little travel is going to help.

Would be nice to end the playoff drought.

So, not quite a Namath-esque guarantee of playoffs :), fair enough, but seems pretty clear you thought they'd be better than 5 wins.  I did too, hence the disappointment.  I too thought Darnold would make a big jump.  Has he?  I don't think so but some do, fair enough.

In any event, I'll withdraw that comment, no stress.  It's deleted now.

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jeez Max, its your funeral.  This board won't survive another 6 months without taking the nico approach.  Sad that JN has to end like this.  

JN survived Geno, Sanchez and Pennington (and the debates on them).

It will survive Darnold (and the debates on him).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MaxAF said:

Brady was 19-36, 169 yards, 1TD/1INT, Rtg 63.3 last night. Just saying.

Brady and the Pats O is having a very poor year and are an obvious liability to that world class Defense.

If the Pats fail to advance in the playoffs, it'll be because of that Offense if nothing changes from now.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Particularly when you are going to be using this information to inform future decisions on resource allocation.

Future decisions on resource allocation:

DEAR LORD PLEASE GET US AN OLINE!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yeah, that isn't me saying the Jets are a playoff team. The Jets will end 8 and 8 this year, so I missed my hope of 10 wins by two games. After all these injuries and mono that isn't too bad.  Calm down, I am kidding on the 8 and 8 lol.

tenor.gif?itemid=12026878

Almost made me nose-spit out my coffee, lol. 😂

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company