6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Enough with this name calling. This is a Jets site, if people want to blast Baker Mayfield they should. Too many people acting like they are getting paid by the NFL for the hot takes. 

There is no such thing as being a Darnold homer. It is called being a Jets fan and people used to be allowed to root for the team without being called names.

Also too many posters using multiple accounts to drop these hot takes on. I don't spend a lot of time looking at the admin tools available but I am 3 for 3 today looking up posters using aliases. Makes no sense to me.

Dude you seem like a nice guy, but there are a handful of posters that are RUINING your site. These are nothing but TROLLS that go from thread to thread doing nothing but trying to stir up Jets fans. And no, these aren’t fans with a differing on opinion on the QB- they are trolls that get off on ticking fans off. Look at their posts- they are 100% without context, they never “breakdown” what they see with Darnold... it’s just crap like “it’s never Darnolds fault!”.

guys like 14 and green, joe willy, Leominster, etc are trolls that on any other self respecting site would have been banned long ago.

your biggest problem though is that Crusher is one of them... look at his post history.

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

There is no such thing as being a Darnold homer....
Someone who shows blind loyalty to a team or organization, typically ignoring any shortcomings or faults they have.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise d

13 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

People are allowed to have differing opinions.  Just put them on ignore if you don’t want to see it.

I agree that people are allowed to have different opinions. But these posters don’t have opinions. They never post with context, breaking anything down. They just spew inflammatory one liners to rile people off. Or keep posting some insane comparison of Darnold to Patrick Ramsey... 

the ignore feature is useless because the trolls instigate most users, so entire threads are overrun more often than not. 

15 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yeah exactly. I spend the night raining people in on a certain topic. Then I wake up to that lecture where the guy personally attacks a group of people himself. Can't make this stuff up.

You’ve got a hoard of Pat Fans TXs running wild and you can’t see it bro- I’m trying to help you. If you didn’t have me going from thread to thread trying to stop these jerks your site would be dead in 6 months.

1 minute ago, Butterfield said:

You can’t expect other people to post how you want them to.  If you don’t like it, don’t look at it.  Its really no reason to get worked up.  

It’s called trolling dude... 

Just now, Guilhermezmc said:

"Dude Darnold is only 22 and the patriots game never happened".Stop fooling yourselfs Deshaun Watson went to Foxborough as a rookie with a sh*t o line and proved he was a fqb, darnold is not and a Win against the hopeless dolphins bailed out by a PI call and a miss tackle is not changing that. And yea you can downvote idc, we'll be picking Fields or Lawrence after next year.

Deshaun Watson just laid an egg the size of Kansas against a losing team starting a rookie QB in a must win game....

Max, you can add this guy to the ban list.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Butterfield said:

Get over it.  Move on.  Do you really put that much stock into what anonymous internet posters have to say?

I enjoy this forum and having literally every thread ruined by the same 10 trolls ruins the experience. Both you and I care enough to make an account and post- so yea, I care. 

7 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

If other opinions ruin your experience, the internet might not be for you.  I honestly don’t care at all what you or anyone else posts.  I read it, but I don’t put any stock into it.  

1. It’s a forum, the entire point is to talk to people 

2. they aren’t opinions, they are troll attempts, that’s the point 

8 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Except it wasn't an "awful call", it was PI. Defender grabbed and impeded  the receiver. And really Jets have been getting screwed all year. last week 10-2 in penalties, and yesterday got a total nonsense RTP. 

We will never know if the pass was completed how the game plays out. 

YOU DO CALL IT AT THE END OF THE GAME. The reason the NFL has the replay , mismanaged as it is, is because exactly of PI not being called in the NFC championship game last season. This was no different, except the reply worked in the Jets' favor. 

No no no, don’t you get it? It made Darnold look good so it was a terrible call. 

Just now, Guilhermezmc said:

Lmao, you just contradicted yourself. So if we're not Sam Darnold's cheerleaders like you we're trolls? Pathetic.

Post a breakdown about what you see in Darnold that you don’t like, you’ve literally never done that. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company