This Idea...

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

No.  I dont think darnold would do that.  I do think the organization would if he had another ghost game thursday night on national tv and we corned about him mentally.

Okay so this isn't the place for crazy conspiracy theories. This team looked terrible without Darnold so your claim has no merit. Don't post made up stuff here.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Maxman said:

Okay so this isn't the place for crazy conspiracy theories. This team looked terrible without Darnold so your claim has no merit. Don't post made up stuff here.

Ok.  Lets see how it plays out.  I hope im wrong, darnold smokes these defense the next 3 weeks and there is no doubt we have the guy.

But what i think is coming is another heavy blitzing team that will have darnold scared out of his wits thursday night on national tv.  Followed by something very similiar when the steelers come to town.  Then there will be an injury designation after that game and he sits the bills game.

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

He was bailed out because it doesn't fit your narrative? There was PI. The refs called PI.  The 22 year old QB won a game that he started and learned a few things. He also led his team down the field on a game winning drive. Good stuff. 

He was bailed out because he put us in a 4th and 17 and didn’t do anything to get us out of it.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ok.  Lets see how it plays out.  I hope im wrong, darnold smokes these defense the next 3 weeks and there is no doubt we have the guy.

But what i think is coming is another heavy blitzing team that will have darnold scared out of his wits thursday night on national tv.  Followed by something very similiar when the steelers come to town.  Then there will be an injury designation after that game and he sits the bills game.

Giants fan.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

The Jets won. Sam played well enough to win. I don't get the problem either.  

It amazes me that everyone bitches about the how the Jets have bottom 5 roster, but somehow Darnold and Gase should overcome that. And since they aren't, they are awful. Lol

I'm happy the Jets have more wins than last year. That moving in the right direction to me

Set the bar low....  loser mentality 

Let's make a bet. 

If you're right I get permanent banned from this site.

If you're wrong you get banned. 

Let's see how much you truly believe in your "theory"

4 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Giants fan.

Tell me.  How do you see darnold playing the next 3 weeks.  Instead of whining about anyone whos not a fanboy of sam, how about you tell us what you expect from him the next 3 weeks.

Cause his MO is anytime he plays a defense that is the slightest bit aggressive, he stinks.

Not one of you has responded, hell no, hes going to step up these next 3 weeks and finally play a great game against a real defense.

None of you has said, against the ravens, he will outplay lamar jackson.

• WTF? 1

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Tell me.  How do you see darnold playing the next 3 weeks.  Instead of whining about anyone whos not a fanboy of sam, how about you tell us what you expect from him the next 3 weeks.

Cause his MO is anytime he plays a defense that is the slightest bit aggressive, he stinks.

not worried about it.

we won today.

worry about next week next week sister.

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Not one of you has responded, hell no, hes going to step up these next 3 weeks and finally play a great game against a real defense.

None of you has said, against the ravens, he will outplay lamar jackson.

This is another garbage post. Lamar Jackson is on the Ravens. Sam Darnold is on the Jets. Want to switch coaches and rosters and see who wins?

Nonsense. I would recommend you step away from the keyboard we have enough liter for one night.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Maxman said:

I hate that Sam Darnold is the only QB that ever held the ball too long on a play where nobody was open. Hate that he is 22 and can't improve. Damn, just stinks I tell ya.

Who ever said darnold cant improve?  We all think snd want sam to improve.  But these last 2 weeks were highly concerning and it aint getting no better these next 3 weeks.  This is code red my friend.

16 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Thanks for sharing.

The Jets are struggling against teams with strong defensive lines. Also, the Jets need at least 4 new offensive lineman next year. The 5th one that might start next year is either Beachum or Harrison and isn't a real treat either way.

But yeah Darnold though.

He is 22, he needs to improve but this stuff is just comical. Kid was so so today but his team can't run the ball. 3.5 yard average on the ground today. Normally when you play terrible run defense teams with a 22 year old QB, you hide the 22 year old QB. Jets have no where to hide because of this oline.

• Upvote 1

Who ever said darnold cant improve?  We all think snd want sam to improve.  But these last 2 weeks were highly concerning and it aint getting no better these next 3 weeks.  This is code red my friend.

You accused him of faking an injury because he was scared. So from posts like that, and your other garbage posts, it seems safe to assume that you don't think he can get better.

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That's weird, they must show different stuff on TV. The game I watched in person the Jets never took a snap on 4th down because Darnold was about to complete a pass on 3rd down and then there was pass interference.

Sorry, the sack was on 2nd down, not 3rd. Still bad!

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I was at the bengals game Sam was running for his life that game

Sam’s receivers had some awful drops today

Amazing how Baker Mayfield gets a thousand excuses on this board for being the league’s worst starting qb but Sam is a bust

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

Sorry, the sack was on 2nd down, not 3rd. Still bad!

Yeah the sack wasn't good. I haven't watched the replay since I was at the game, but from watching it live I didn't see anyone open and he definitely had time. Bad sack, but there were a few plays early in the game where he showed great pocket presence and extended plays. Nice that on a day when the 22 year old QB battled a bit he was able to lead the team to a come from behind victory to end the game.

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

You accused him of faking an injury because he was scared. So from posts like that, and your other garbage posts, it seems safe to assume that you don't think he can get better.

Ill say this one last time.  Sam has never and would never fake an injury.

The jets organization would hold him out of a game if they thought he was suffering mentally.  And to do that they would come up with an embellished injury designation.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

14 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I hate that Sam Darnold is the only QB that ever held the ball too long on a play where nobody was open. Hate that he is 22 and can't improve. Damn, just stinks I tell ya.

yeah this is getting wild.  we are in YEAR #2...jesus christ folks.  What are we talking about here?  Get a grip.

6 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I was at the bengals game Sam was running for his life that game

Sam’s receivers had some awful drops today

Amazing how Baker Mayfield gets a thousand excuses on this board for being the league’s worst starting qb but Sam is a bust

Baker Mayfield sucks and he's gone backwards.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ill say this one last time.  Sam has never and would never fake an injury.

The jets organization would hold him out of a game if they thought he was suffering mentally.  And to do that they would come up with an embellished injury designation.

Okay so you are accusing two different regimes of doing the same thing then. No need to revisit last year those guys are gone. Gase looked like crap without Sam. 

So I'll say this one last time, stop posting made up stuff here.

36 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

yeah this is getting wild.  we are in YEAR #2...jesus christ folks.  What are we talking about here?  Get a grip.

The 30th (2018) and 27th (2019 so far) rated QB in the NFL.

You clearly get very angry when people are critical of Darnold in any way.

I'd just like to see top 10 performance and production to go with this top 10 hype.

Next year, maybe?  Or will that "just be YEAR #3, jeez, what are we talking about" too?