Patriots fans be like ...

Maxman

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

They ran out of challenges.  Thats on them.

Brady had a chance to get it done but that tom brady is long gone.  The hgh kept him around about 5 years longer then he should have been, but even that cant help him now.

Getting rid of Gordon when they did didn’t help 

Such an arrogant Belichick move dump Gordon his best outside WR and rely on Sanu to replace him

• Upvote 1

I heard the NE radio guys on Sirius XM and they were the most completely homerific crew I have ever heard. And they whined incessantly about the calls. No team in NFL history has been the benefit of more calls the Pats. In 4 years when the Pats are a 4th place afterthought all of their "fans" will be gone.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ghost_in_pads02 said:

You do realize who their coach is right? Its not Adam Gase..and with you guys in the division....NOTHING will look too bad.

I will worry if I have to. After BB retires...but I won't then either.

Good luck with all that, hope to see you here when it all falls apart up there and you guys become basement dwellers and a losing organization. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Good luck with all that, hope to see you here when it all falls apart up there and you guys become basement dwellers and a losing organization. 

Pls..pls stop with this false narrative that all Pats fans are bandwagon jumpers.

I been a fan before drew Bledsoe got there...

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL NY morning show GMA Patriots robbed?  21 game home winning streak ended. 

This is only the beginning. 

you don't get a 21 game home winning streak without some serious referee help.  yes the refs blew the call.  and we saw the jets benefit from a call call yesterday.  but that was after losing a call on the burgess non holding call.

41 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

You do realize who their coach is right? Its not Adam Gase..and with you guys in the division....NOTHING will look too bad.

I will worry if I have to. After BB retires...but I won't then either.

Type that a few more times eventually you'll start to believe it yourself.

Watching NE as much as most Jet fans do, c’mon man, they always get the calls. The clock is ticking on Brady. He’s showing signs of an aging QB. Time is catching up on him. It was a very bad move by them dumping Jimmy G. Oh well. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I heard the NE radio guys on Sirius XM and they were the most completely homerific crew I have ever heard. And they whined incessantly about the calls. No team in NFL history has been the benefit of more calls the Pats. In 4 years when the Pats are a 4th place afterthought all of their "fans" will be gone.

Their color commentator Scott Zolak is without question the worst announcer I have ever heard, anywhere at any time. "Homer" does not do it justice. He's the Alex Jones of sports radio.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Ive never felt this way about the NY Jets when they lose, mostly its on the NY Jets. 

This is 100% true.

If anything, the refs overturned a non-PI call yesterday that put the Jets in range for a game winning FG.

Often, even if the Jets are helped by the officials we still lose! lol