Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Patriots fans be like ...

Recommended Posts

I told you guys once Vegas put Ravens as the super bowl favorites the gifts from the refs to the pats would end 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They ran out of challenges.  Thats on them.

Brady had a chance to get it done but that tom brady is long gone.  The hgh kept him around about 5 years longer then he should have been, but even that cant help him now.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

They ran out of challenges.  Thats on them.

Brady had a chance to get it done but that tom brady is long gone.  The hgh kept him around about 5 years longer then he should have been, but even that cant help him now.

Getting rid of Gordon when they did didn’t help 

 

Such an arrogant Belichick move dump Gordon his best outside WR and rely on Sanu to replace him

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

 

 

NFL memes killed it tonight lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard the NE radio guys on Sirius XM and they were the most completely homerific crew I have ever heard. And they whined incessantly about the calls. No team in NFL history has been the benefit of more calls the Pats. In 4 years when the Pats are a 4th place afterthought all of their "fans" will be gone.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

every fan base thinks the refs, goodell and the league are out to screw their team over.  pats fans are no different.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cbudiarjo said:

every fan base thinks the refs, goodell and the league are out to screw their team over.  pats fans are no different.

Ive never felt this way about the NY Jets when they lose, mostly its on the NY Jets. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Ahhh..the sounds of a 5 win team who barely beat a purposely tanking dolphins team...

 

Always fun to read.

Get used to losing its so happening in NE the reign is over. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Ive never felt this way about the NY Jets when they lose, mostly its on the NY Jets. 

not always?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cbudiarjo said:

not always?

I cant remember the last time I even thought about questioning Goodell or the referees for a NY Jets loss. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I cant remember the last time I even thought about questioning Goodell or the referees for a NY Jets loss. 

it was a generalization about football fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Get used to losing its so happening in NE the reign is over. 

You do realize who their coach is right? Its not Adam Gase..and with you guys in the division....NOTHING will look too bad.

I will worry if I have to. After BB retires...but I won't then either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ghost_in_pads02 said:

You do realize who their coach is right? Its not Adam Gase..and with you guys in the division....NOTHING will look too bad.

I will worry if I have to. After BB retires...but I won't then either.

Good luck with all that, hope to see you here when it all falls apart up there and you guys become basement dwellers and a losing organization. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Get used to losing its so happening in NE the reign is over. 

image.png.d2a1e769ec839f40a5928e8bab0ef33e.png

If this is "on the way out," this is the longest kiss goodbye ever.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Good luck with all that, hope to see you here when it all falls apart up there and you guys become basement dwellers and a losing organization. 

Pls..pls stop with this false narrative that all Pats fans are bandwagon jumpers.

 

I been a fan before drew Bledsoe got there...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL NY morning show GMA Patriots robbed?  21 game home winning streak ended. 

This is only the beginning. 

you don't get a 21 game home winning streak without some serious referee help.  yes the refs blew the call.  and we saw the jets benefit from a call call yesterday.  but that was after losing a call on the burgess non holding call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

You do realize who their coach is right? Its not Adam Gase..and with you guys in the division....NOTHING will look too bad.

I will worry if I have to. After BB retires...but I won't then either.

Type that a few more times eventually you'll start to believe it yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Pls..pls stop with this false narrative that all Pats fans are bandwagon jumpers.

 

I been a fan before drew Bledsoe got there...

Never said you were a bandwagon jumper. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching NE as much as most Jet fans do, c’mon man, they always get the calls. The clock is ticking on Brady. He’s showing signs of an aging QB. Time is catching up on him. It was a very bad move by them dumping Jimmy G. Oh well. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brady vs. the Cowboys, you know the game the refs handed to the Patriots, said that "people think the Pats get all the calls, but that's not true."  

The rest of the NFL after Sunday, it's about damn time.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

Watching NE as much as most Jet fans do, c’mon man, they always get the calls. The clock is ticking on Brady. He’s showing signs of an aging QB. Time is catching up on him. It was a very bad move by them dumping Jimmy G. Oh well. 

907661811c8e7b121cce04526e94aecd.jpg.1d5e03e05e42865835b2690f8d5b8845.jpg

 

bill belichick don't care!.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I told you guys once Vegas put Ravens as the super bowl favorites the gifts from the refs to the pats would end 

Lamar will not fail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I heard the NE radio guys on Sirius XM and they were the most completely homerific crew I have ever heard. And they whined incessantly about the calls. No team in NFL history has been the benefit of more calls the Pats. In 4 years when the Pats are a 4th place afterthought all of their "fans" will be gone.

Their color commentator Scott Zolak is without question the worst announcer I have ever heard, anywhere at any time. "Homer" does not do it justice. He's the Alex Jones of sports radio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loved watching the Rats lose, it made my weekend. Nobody is talking football at work today!  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Ive never felt this way about the NY Jets when they lose, mostly its on the NY Jets. 

This is 100% true.

If anything, the refs overturned a non-PI call yesterday that put the Jets in range for a game winning FG.

Often, even if the Jets are helped by the officials we still lose! lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...