Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Patriots fans be like ...

I told you guys once Vegas put Ravens as the super bowl favorites the gifts from the refs to the pats would end 

• Upvote 2

They ran out of challenges.  Thats on them.

Brady had a chance to get it done but that tom brady is long gone.  The hgh kept him around about 5 years longer then he should have been, but even that cant help him now.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

They ran out of challenges.  Thats on them.

Brady had a chance to get it done but that tom brady is long gone.  The hgh kept him around about 5 years longer then he should have been, but even that cant help him now.

Getting rid of Gordon when they did didn’t help 

Such an arrogant Belichick move dump Gordon his best outside WR and rely on Sanu to replace him

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

NFL memes killed it tonight lol

I heard the NE radio guys on Sirius XM and they were the most completely homerific crew I have ever heard. And they whined incessantly about the calls. No team in NFL history has been the benefit of more calls the Pats. In 4 years when the Pats are a 4th place afterthought all of their "fans" will be gone.

• Upvote 1

every fan base thinks the refs, goodell and the league are out to screw their team over.  pats fans are no different.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, cbudiarjo said:

every fan base thinks the refs, goodell and the league are out to screw their team over.  pats fans are no different.

Ive never felt this way about the NY Jets when they lose, mostly its on the NY Jets. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Ahhh..the sounds of a 5 win team who barely beat a purposely tanking dolphins team...

Always fun to read.

Get used to losing its so happening in NE the reign is over. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Ive never felt this way about the NY Jets when they lose, mostly its on the NY Jets. 

not always?

Just now, cbudiarjo said:

not always?

I cant remember the last time I even thought about questioning Goodell or the referees for a NY Jets loss. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I cant remember the last time I even thought about questioning Goodell or the referees for a NY Jets loss. 

it was a generalization about football fans.

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You do realize who their coach is right? Its not Adam Gase..and with you guys in the division....NOTHING will look too bad.

I will worry if I have to. After BB retires...but I won't then either.

Just now, ghost_in_pads02 said:

You do realize who their coach is right? Its not Adam Gase..and with you guys in the division....NOTHING will look too bad.

Good luck with all that, hope to see you here when it all falls apart up there and you guys become basement dwellers and a losing organization. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

image.png.d2a1e769ec839f40a5928e8bab0ef33e.png

If this is "on the way out," this is the longest kiss goodbye ever.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Good luck with all that, hope to see you here when it all falls apart up there and you guys become basement dwellers and a losing organization. 

Pls..pls stop with this false narrative that all Pats fans are bandwagon jumpers.

I been a fan before drew Bledsoe got there...

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL NY morning show GMA Patriots robbed?  21 game home winning streak ended. 

This is only the beginning. 

you don't get a 21 game home winning streak without some serious referee help.  yes the refs blew the call.  and we saw the jets benefit from a call call yesterday.  but that was after losing a call on the burgess non holding call.

41 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Type that a few more times eventually you'll start to believe it yourself.

18 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Pls..pls stop with this false narrative that all Pats fans are bandwagon jumpers.

I been a fan before drew Bledsoe got there...

Never said you were a bandwagon jumper. 

• Upvote 1

Watching NE as much as most Jet fans do, c’mon man, they always get the calls. The clock is ticking on Brady. He’s showing signs of an aging QB. Time is catching up on him. It was a very bad move by them dumping Jimmy G. Oh well. 

• Upvote 1

Brady vs. the Cowboys, you know the game the refs handed to the Patriots, said that "people think the Pats get all the calls, but that's not true."  

The rest of the NFL after Sunday, it's about damn time.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

Watching NE as much as most Jet fans do, c’mon man, they always get the calls. The clock is ticking on Brady. He’s showing signs of an aging QB. Time is catching up on him. It was a very bad move by them dumping Jimmy G. Oh well. 

907661811c8e7b121cce04526e94aecd.jpg.1d5e03e05e42865835b2690f8d5b8845.jpg

bill belichick don't care!.jpg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I told you guys once Vegas put Ravens as the super bowl favorites the gifts from the refs to the pats would end 

Lamar will not fail.

8 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I heard the NE radio guys on Sirius XM and they were the most completely homerific crew I have ever heard. And they whined incessantly about the calls. No team in NFL history has been the benefit of more calls the Pats. In 4 years when the Pats are a 4th place afterthought all of their "fans" will be gone.

Their color commentator Scott Zolak is without question the worst announcer I have ever heard, anywhere at any time. "Homer" does not do it justice. He's the Alex Jones of sports radio.

Loved watching the Rats lose, it made my weekend. Nobody is talking football at work today!  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

This is 100% true.

If anything, the refs overturned a non-PI call yesterday that put the Jets in range for a game winning FG.

Often, even if the Jets are helped by the officials we still lose! lol