Week 14 QB performances and putting Darnold in perspective

Sam is still learning the ropes.  He is no where near a Franchise QB.  When I hear Franchise QB,  I think Brady, Brees, Rothlisberger, Wilson and Rodgers. These are franchise QB's.  Franchise QB's are consistent winners.  Can you lump Sam's name in with those guys right now.  I have to say no.  Does Denver all of a sudden have a Franchise QB in Drew Lock, after he carved up the Texans.  This was the same team Sam carved up last year.  The answer is no.  Lets call it what it is.  Possible future Franchise QB.  At the moment I only see one FQB in the making and that is Mahomes.  Watson is no where near what Mahomes is and Jackson will eventually fizzle out as RGIII did.

10 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Trade Jamal to Dallas for their 1st and 3rd, sign Scherff and Thuney in FA, re-sign Beachum to a 2 year deal, offer Robby 3 years/$30 million, draft CeeDee Lamb, Tyler Biadasz and Trey Adams in the first 2 rounds, sit back and enjoy as Darnold becomes a 4500 yard 35+ TD QB for the next 15 years.

Please apply for GM