Another Terribly disappointing game for

46 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Q has been fine ? Hes non existent with one play here and one play there. The key to being a great or even a good football player is consistency and staying healthy and Q has not even approached step one. The only thing he has going is that he's young but every other DL drafted around him seem to be playing pretty damn good... and guess what ? they are young too. Also how many different injuries has he had this year so far ? It's funny every freaking year some clown who's supposed to be the best player in the draft falls to the Jets and then promptly sucks balls we had both Williams fall to us what a lucky team we are.

Q, like Pac, is just a doughy baby who needs an elliptical machine 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/9/2019 at 12:29 PM, Beerfish said:

This could be copied and pasted from 4 years ago.  Just change 'Leo' to 'Quinnen' and we have it about right.

I also find it amusing that the guy that thinks Sam Darnold is the worst QB in the league is a big supporter of Quinnen

The only thing we know for a fact is that theyre both named Williams

The rest is the dark cloud prediction of a fan based on absolutely nothing.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Q has been fine ? Hes non existent with one play here and one play there. The key to being a great or even a good football player is consistency and staying healthy and Q has not even approached step one. The only thing he has going is that he's young but every other DL drafted around him seem to be playing pretty damn good... and guess what ? they are young too. Also how many different injuries has he had this year so far ? It's funny every freaking year some clown who's supposed to be the best player in the draft falls to the Jets and then promptly sucks balls we had both Williams fall to us what a lucky team we are.

blah blah blah blah...

he's 21 years old, Smush..  he had a high ankle sprain he came back from, and is about 7 games or so into his career.

If you feel you've seen the best we'll ever see from him then I respectfully suggest you go get your head examined.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Q, like Pac, is just a doughy baby who needs an elliptical machine 

name the time and place and we'll go head to head on zi elliptical and see who quits first.  my money is on you needing to visit urgent care for fluids before I've broken a sweat.

• WTF? 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:09 PM, southtown24th said:

BUST

LMAO

What a troll move calling a 21 year old rookie a bust. 

Its getting really annoying having to read negative posts like this. People who do it should go root for another team.

I feel like starting a bunch of threads complaining about it, but someone already did that Sunday night. If only I could remember his name...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

That’s from playing soccer as a youth with the bloated corpse of an iguana tho 

haha, i wish tho. I spent too many minutes of my life trying to convince Pac that the elliptical wasn't a full lower body workout and when paired with bicep curls and a diet of fried foods wouldn't give him the body of el luchador mas grande he so desired

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, CTM said:

haha, i wish tho. I spent too many minutes of my life trying to convince Pac that the elliptical wasn't a full lower body workout and when paired with bicep curls and a diet of fried foods wouldn't give him the body of el luchador mas grande he so desired

and even with your regiment solely comprised of squats and dead lifts I can still out lift you, and out elliptical you..  next year at whatever game is chosen for the JN gathering I will shake your hand then quickly clothesline you to the ground.

You've been warned.

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

LMAO

What a troll move calling a 21 year old rookie a bust. 

Its getting really annoying having to read negative posts like this. People who do it should go root for another team.

I feel like starting a bunch of threads complaining about it, but someone already did that Sunday night. If only I could remember his name...

Could be worse we coulda ended up with Jonah and his glass shoulder

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Pac said:

and even with your regiment solely comprised of squats and dead lifts I can still out lift you, and out elliptical you..  next year at whatever game is chosen for the JN gathering I will shake your hand then quickly clothesline you to the ground.

You've been warned.

Counter proposal

1) Drink beers

2) Beat the crap out of one another

3) Drink more beer

4) Watch the Yets embaress themsleves

5) Find T0m and take turns beating the crap out of him to get out jet related frustration/fun

6) Brazillian Steakhouse

7) More beer

8) Celebrate a higly successful day at the nearest strippy

• Upvote 1

While I was not thrilled with the pick, considering our other needs, we need to give the kid a chance. I will hold judgement until he has health starting Lb’s most notably CJ Mosley back. At his age,it’s very tough making the transition from college to the pro’s. I would also like to hear from coach Willams at the end of the year, as to his assessment of the young man.
Now if at this time next year we are still discussing these same issues, then obviously he was not the best pick at 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Pac said:

blah blah blah blah...

he's 21 years old, Smush..  he had a high ankle sprain he came back from, and is about 7 games or so into his career.

If you feel you've seen the best we'll ever see from him then I respectfully suggest you go get your head examined.

never said "We saw the best" I'm just not seeing the dominance we were sold as the 3rd pick in the draft.

6 hours ago, Pac said:

You've been warned.

internet tough guy

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Counter proposal

1) Drink beers

3) Drink more beer

5) Find T0m and take turns beating the crap out of him to get out jet related frustration/fun

6) Brazillian Steakhouse

7) More beer

? Celebrate a higly successful day at the nearest strippy

when I move back to NY, after I retire, I'm gonna punch you in the face and kick @Pacin the balls cause you know hes a tough guy and while that's going on @T0mShane will be running for his life

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Pac said:

You've been warned.

My ilk: The Jets stink and here’s why <cites evidence, statistics, historical  context>

Your ilk: Let’s meet up and wrestle.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That doesn't make Josh Allen a bad pick.  9 sacks, 2 FF and 18 QB Hits in 13 games.  No way anyone can knock that pick no matter how hard they try.  

Josh Allen's sacks feel like empty statistics 

Jacksonville's defense is soft as AF 

maybe the worst in the entire league 

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Seems to be reliving the glory dayz of defending drob against the angry mob till the bitter end 

attacking me isn't the same as proving Josh Allen was a better pick than Quinnen Williams 

seriously you guys, go watch some Jacksonville. their Defense is baaaaaaad 

real bad 

Allen plays about half the snaps and yeah he averages about .75 sacks a game 

they certainly could use this player, better than Q the jury is still out 

I also appreciate how all the Q haters are Darnold apologists. Sam is 22 and creating his own social disease in the clubs of hoboken he's OK but Williams is 21 the best defensive lineman for a generation out of Bama is a bust...

every thread about Quinnen Williams is a distraction from the catastrophe which is Adam Gase's offense 

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

I also appreciate how all the Q haters are Darnold apologists.

I'm called a Darnold hater more often than not.

And not attacking you lol, just goofing on you and your habit of defending pudgechunk 1 year wonder DL drafted highly by the yets 

15 hours ago, CTM said:

Counter proposal

1) Drink beers

3) Drink more beer

6) Brazillian Steakhouse

7) More beer

? Celebrate a higly successful day at the nearest strippy

Damn. That sounds awesome.