Sign in to follow this  
joewilly12

Stay Classy NE. Security had to save Mahomes girlfriend from Patriots fans

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

As an English major, I’d have to dump this woman for this mistake alone. 

That and the lack of visible armpit hair 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

As an English major, I’d have to dump this woman for this mistake alone. 

Dump her? You would never get close enough to sniff her or any other women this hot. Dream on. 

THE. BENGALS. 

“ORIGINAL STORY: Bengals head coach Zac Taylor fielded a question during his news conference Monday about a Patriots employee taping Cincinnati’s sideline. The Patriots play the Bengals in Cincinnati on Sunday.”

22 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Dump her? You would never get close enough to sniff her or any other women this hot. Dream on. 

Im sure they were typical MassHoles. Awful people. But 'This shall be fun', in ******* quotes? Are you kidding me? Yeah GTFOH, that didn't happen, was never said. These idiots are bad enough without making sh*t up. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Fwiw this is not the norm with visiting family members. For example, way back in the day I saw the Jets play the Jaguars in Jax, and we wound up sitting near Leon Washington's family. When they all walked in Jaguars fans attempted to give them some ribbing, but as soon as they heard it was his mom they immediately calmed down and apologized. Pretty much the only appropriate way to handle that situation. Boston sports fans really are the worst.

^

Never been to Philadelphia

God it will be glorious when it all falls apart up there. Most of them have never once seen a losing season. They will not be able to handle what that is like.

• Upvote 1

They're just mad because the phantom yellow flag didn't come out after Brady's last pass to give them a new set of downs in the red zone.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

We all could if we were an NFL QB.

12 hours ago, dbatesman said:

legit LOLed at this, because you know the guy who said it is a fifth-generation commodities trader who made $600k last year, but spends every tailgate acting hard and doing his Dignam Voice.

Commodities traders in general dont make that type of bling since the exchange went electronic. No time to make thier own trades with first hand knowledge of what a whale is about to do. Amazing how openly corrupt it used to be and how pissed they all were when the gravy train stopped running 

• Upvote 1

I’ve witnessed a patriot fan dressed up as Santa with a Bledsoe jersey get popped in the face and roll down multiple rows at the old stadium. So, 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Commodities traders in general dont make that type of bling since the exchange went electronic. No time to make thier own trades with first hand knowledge of what a whale is about to do. Amazing how openly corrupt it used to be and how pissed they all were when the gravy train stopped running 

Whatever nerd

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jgb said:

God it will be glorious when it all falls apart up there. Most of them have never once seen a losing season. They will not be able to handle what that is like.

They were already booing them off the field at the end of the first half.

Was watching with my bro-in-law (long term masshole). It’s so obvious that these fans have never seen adversity and don’t watch anything except their games and maybe nesn. Temper tantrums about the refs, bitching about how “brady has no one and it’s all Belichick’s fault”, and hating Kelce because he “pushed off every play”. 

One of the smartest and most accomplished men I know at the age of 35, pulling this sh*t. I was legit in shock. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, southtown24th said:

SouthTown is the part of South Seaside Park, NJ I spent a lot of time growing up.

And I've never seen bigger white trash (other than my time in Philly at college or in Pittsburgh, forgot about them, or in New England) than at Jets games.  WHITE. TRASH.

Bums, Ebby's, Betty Nicks...

11 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

^

Never been to Philadelphia

Just wear Green, or not, but just keep your mouth shut.

15 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I have to say, New York sports fans have to be the most tolerant.  I have never seen a fan of a NY team give an opposing  fan crap for rooting for their team and there is always ample opportunity 

I guess you have never been to a Yankee game .

to be fair, until they started winning and the new stadium came along, the fans were pretty cool. I used to go to the Pats/Jets game every year. I have had NE fans buy me beers multiple times over the years, and there was never a problem with fighting either - the stadium used to be filled with cops and fire-fighters; if some fan NY or NE got out of line the would stand up in a united front and let them know that it wasn't tolerated.

It wasn't until they started winning and the prices went up when most of the blue color fans were replaced with white collar fans, that things started getting bad. Now instead of being surrounded by cops and firemen, the obnoxious fan is surrounded by white collar and family people. They try not to get involved and the drunk fan isn't kept inline.

6 hours ago, jgb said:

Lived in philly ten years and these stereotypes about Philly fans are completely bogus. Will always have the louts and drunks of course. I mean they did throw snowballs at and boo Santa Claus and once or twice a year the cameras catch an 8 year old drinking a beer in the stands and the subway ride back to the city after games is basically like subterranean spirals from the old meadowlands. Also they had to put up a big net around the stadium because idiots were throwing beer bottles and other stuff onto 95.

You know what, nevermind you are right!

The City of Brotherly Love!

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

No way a New England native in 2019 says, “This shall be fun.”

Gotta agree with you Ape.

Maybe they use that term in England, but not in New England. They would say "this gonna be wicked pissah heeyah".

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

Just wear Green, or not, but just keep your mouth shut.

For that the most part Philly fans are arrogant POS, regardless if you keep your mouth shut or not you wear opposing teams colors you are a target theres always that fan but then again it happens everywhere. 

i can't wait for these boston fans to reach the end of B&B road... it's close. Real close... there's going to be so many hurt pussies.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

For that the most part Philly fans are arrogant POS, regardless if you keep your mouth shut or not you wear opposing teams colors you are a target theres always that fan but then again it happens everywhere. 

Nothing like an Eagle game...nothing.

20 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Pat Mahomes is to blame here.  He sits his girlfriend in the general population at a road game?????

Yeah. And that bitch in the miniskirt was begging to be raped...

Come on, Man. Harassing a woman because of Football? Low class scum. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1