southtown24th

Everyone Kills Sam...

Carson Wentz just threw a pass that we can only dream of Sam making (it was dropped)

That said I love how Doug Pederson calls a game. See Wentz struggling and give him some easy completions to get back into a rhythm

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 2

5 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Carson wentz is 27 years old and in year 4... apples to oranges 

Yes. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I will never understand the that QB sucks so our QB must be be good nonsense. 

To quote booger McFarland a wise coach once said misery loves company.

20 minutes ago, RonaldJet said:

Carson Wentz just threw a pass that we can only dream of Sam making (it was dropped)

That said I love how Doug Pederson calls a game. See Wentz struggling and give him some easy completions to get back into a rhythm

Sam throws passes like that all day...and they're, also, dropped.

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

only way to do it around here folks. apples to apples.

Carson Wentz is over rated, he was very good in 17 but average in 18 and this year.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Carson Wentz is over rated, he was very good in 17 but average in 18 and this year.

there you have it folks...QB development is NOT linear.  Brain surgery, I know...lot of geniuses around here..

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Have you seen Carson Wentz play football?

or trubitsky, or goff, or rosen, or haskins, etc.  darnold is definitely on his way to becoming a top 10 or 5 qb in the near future.  we just can't expect a second year player to be as good as brady, or brees and so on.  no doubt darnold makes some mistakes but most of that is his wanting to make a play as opposed to just getting a first down or not losing yardage.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rangerous said:

or trubitsky, or goff, or rosen, or haskins, etc.  darnold is definitely on his way to becoming a top 10 or 5 qb in the near future.  we just can't expect a second year player to be as good as brady, or brees and so on.  no doubt darnold makes some mistakes but most of that is his wanting to make a play as opposed to just getting a first down or not losing yardage.

You can’t expect a 2nd year player to be a top ten QB? You know there are several instances from the last few years that proves that wrong, right?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

They don’t realize it, but they are basically arguing Sam sucks too, but it’s ok because QB “X” also sucks. The opposite point they think they’re making.

• Upvote 3

33/50 325 2 TD 0 INT and won the game in overtime playing without any WRs worth mentioning. Anderson, Crowder and Thomas would replace their WRs last night. 
Wentz is definitely overrated because of one good year but that doesn’t have anything to do with Darnold. Wentz could play like Montana or play like Leaf and it still has nothing to do with the fact that Darnold is all over the place this year. 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, jbone said:

They don’t realize it, but they are basically arguing Sam sucks too, but it’s ok because QB “X” also sucks. The opposite point they think they’re making.

The pro darnolders are so over the top because deep down they are more concerned about him then most.

Its basic psychology and hysterically funny they think we dont know how they truely feel.  Hahahaha.

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The pro darnolders are so over the top because deep down they are more concerned about him then most.

Its basic psychology and hysterically funny they think we dont know how they truely feel.  Hahahaha.

You do realize that just 2 weeks ago you were telling us how "great" Darnold was playing, right? 

9 hours ago, RonaldJet said:

Are you serious? I mean about we can only dream Sams make that pass. Without showing a video of the pass, all it seems you are doing is spouting off nonsense. Sam is a very accurate passer so unless Wentz put some kind of wierd english on the ball that caused it to whip around the DB and land in the receivers hands, I'm pretty sure Sam can make any pass Wentz can. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

33/50 325 2 TD 0 INT and won the game in overtime playing without any WRs worth mentioning. Anderson, Crowder and Thomas would replace their WRs last night. 
Wentz is definitely overrated because of one good year but that doesn’t have anything to do with Darnold. Wentz could play like Montana or play like Leaf and it still has nothing to do with the fact that Darnold is all over the place this year. 

Yeah, and the Giants suck.  Why does the fact that they blew the lead surprise anyone?

12 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Actually tou don't  siggy

11 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Yeah, and the Giants suck.  Why does the fact that they blew the lead surprise anyone?

Who is surprised by this? 

• Upvote 1

What a Carson Wentz does or does not do has no bearing on the evaluation of Darnold.  So far, Sam has been very streaky, which has given plenty of fodder for the pro-Darnold group during a hot steak, and the anti Darnold group when he struggles like the last two weeks.

He needs to improve his consistency, hard to be a consistent winner in this league with a streaky QB.  Big test over these next 3 weeks, against really good defenses.  I will feel a lot better about him heading into next season if he can play well (win or lose) over these last few weeks. 

I really struggle understanding the anti Darnold crowd.  He is our qb and we should all be pro Darnold.  That being said, he does have to improve in a number of areas.  I personally believe he has the ability and work ethic to become a top 10-15 qb with an outside chance of becoming a top 5 down the road if given a chance to grow in a stable offense with a decent line and good weapons.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

"They"   I always love that word. 

Us and Them man. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Joejet said:

I really struggle understanding the anti Darnold crowd.  He is our qb and we should all be pro Darnold.  That being said, he does have to improve in a number of areas.  I personally believe he has the ability and work ethic to become a top 10-15 qb with an outside chance of becoming a top 5 down the road if given a chance to grow in a stable offense with a decent line and good weapons.

me too.  I have enough giants fans in my life telling me how awful the Jets are (see the irony in that?) - so I don't need to come HERE and get the same thing!  it's ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The pro darnolders 

This says alot.

Only question is are you neutral or anti?

You are a negative to the site, beyond a doubt. 

3 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

You can’t expect a 2nd year player to be a top ten QB? You know there are several instances from the last few years that proves that wrong, right?

I don't think they're playing behind this OL with Anderson as the #1 WR.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RonaldJet said:

To quote booger McFarland a wise coach once said misery loves company.

I feel like never reading your bullsh*t again.