BornJetsFan1983

SO we want to Trade Bell and Adams and keep GAse?

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I personally want the Jets to be good again.  I don't know if that is accomplished by keeping Adams and Bell or trading them.  I'm willing to trust Douglas to make that decision for now.

That's my hard hitting take.

in the end, NYJ dont give a rats what the hell we would do in the fantasy world where WE 

make the big decisions.

we KNOW the former GM left us with a poor roster.

I JD we (waryingly) TRUST

• Upvote 1

that said...

get as much as you can for both Bell and Adams

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I had a conversation with @CTM about this. 

His hypothesis was just as love struck as they were about Macc before he got the boot last offseason.

They'll probably do the same now and just kick Gase out around that time. 

cool by me.

i just worry about the OC carousel for Sam. cos it seems obvious, that they are going to everything possible to make sure Sam has the opportunity to be THE GUY who we are all hoping we picked with all that draft capital.

if so sally forth...    are we just saying, its ok to lose, hes only 23, and poor guy has to deal w/ another HC/OC combo?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

I think we should give the kid a good base first and if he still sucks take our losses and find a new boo.

yup.

i see no problme getting him to be a middle of the pack QB...  still hoping that we get on of those dudes who in the top 10 annually.   

I deeply, honestly believe we can replace Adams 1 int per year....

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ohhthepain said:

JA and LB are 2 of the few assets we have that are worth anything. In their current situation their presence on the field obviously doesnt effect the W-L column. Adams has I think 10 wins in 3 years with this team? Bell and especially Jamal should bring in a huge bounty of picks, and if they yield quality offensive players...well that's really what this team needs... as for Gase still being here that's another story.

Image result for jackpot

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Racking my brain trying to come up with a Jets back that did better than 3.2 YPC and a DB that pulled in more than one garbage-time INT per season but I’m having trouble pulling up these advanced stats 

kinda thing ya hafta say AT the childrens table during Holiday Season

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company