SO we want to Trade Bell and Adams and keep GAse?

7 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Reports and commentary everywhere how we want to trade bell and Adams both legit play makers - literally the best RB and S we have ever had. - yes ever. (name someone better at the position talent wise - free heads up , you cant)

But we want to keep Gase - literally the worst the coach we have ever had.

How ******* stupid is this franchise. 

This is Gase's MO. He needs the 'right' players for his system...which he never gets because that's nearly impossible to do because you're gonna lose guys. Getting the perfect set of players to execute his one perfectly planned drive a game will never happen.

• Upvote 1

Bell is an absolute waste in Gase’s system. Gase hates to feature the RB, let alone a premier one. To add injury to insult, this OL isn’t doing Bell any favors. It’s great he’s been an class act but he’d be better off elsewhere for himself and for the Jets. Even if if the OL is improved next year ( how could it not) Bell will be underutilized. What’s the point of paying him all that money to get a few measly touches a game. Get what you can for him,  free up his salary and use it towards the OL and WR.

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

This is Gase's MO. He needs the 'right' players for his system...which he never gets because that's nearly impossible to do because you're gonna lose guys. Getting the perfect set of players to execute his one perfectly planned drive a game will never happen.

This is so true. 

6 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Geeze @Eaton Beaver I didn't realize I had to explain how the internet worked. There is this thing called "google".

Reporters and fans post stuff there. If you are super lazy and can't Google, you can use some websites like CBS sports, NFL.com anything that covers the jets..hell fb/twitter will actually use your internet search history to suggest things like jets trade rumors to you and they pop up right on your feed.

Idjit.

Screenshot_20191210-190846_Chrome.jpg

Click those links and see that they all cite Ralph Vachianno’s speculative report using 0 quotations from a member of the Jets organization.

• Upvote 1

On 12/10/2019 at 10:24 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

@Eaton Beaver oh damn another...

how the hell do you even find beaver to eat? You can't figure out Google search...I feel like your name isn't probably a lie.

I guess the internet didn't explain the difference between facts and rumors,,and as far as my name, ask your wife.....stfu man,, you only show your ignorance