Now, I care about this game

Mark Andrews (knee) returned to Ravens practice on Tuesday.

It was just a walk-through, but it's a great sign after Andrews departed Sunday's game early and was absent from Monday's session. Considering the amount of health issues he's had this year, it's still possible the Ravens opt to play it safe and hold Andrews out on the short week against the pathetic Jets. If he does suit up, he will be a mid-range TE1 with a snap count a possibility.

Lamar Jackson (quad) has confirmed he will start Thursday's game against the Jets.

Jackson got in a limited practice on Tuesday and is good to go. He revealed he was injured on a low hit in the process of delivering his 61-yard touchdown strike to Hayden Hurst on Sunday. Even with the health scare, Jackson safely checks in as Week 15's No. 1 quarterback against the Jets' pathetic defense.

• WTF? 1

8 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

It was just a walk-through, but it's a great sign after Andrews departed Sunday's game early and was absent from Monday's session. Considering the amount of health issues he's had this year, it's still possible the Ravens opt to play it safe and hold Andrews out on the short week against the pathetic Jets. If he does suit up, he will be a mid-range TE1 with a snap count a possibility.

Lamar Jackson (quad) has confirmed he will start Thursday's game against the Jets.

Jackson got in a limited practice on Tuesday and is good to go. He revealed he was injured on a low hit in the process of delivering his 61-yard touchdown strike to Hayden Hurst on Sunday. Even with the health scare, Jackson safely checks in as Week 15's No. 1 quarterback against the Jets' pathetic defense.

"pathetic defense" wow I hope Williams hangs this on the locker room walll

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Let’s sit back and see what our FQB looks like when matched up against these “non sustainable” QBs, Jackson and Allen the next three weeks.

According to what I’ve been told Jackson can’t throw at all, Allen has no accuracy, and both are injuries waiting to happen. 

They should pale in comparison to our guy. It’s that Duck kid with Pittsburgh I’m concerned about. The experts here haven’t broken down his film yet, so I have nothing to go on.

• Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 2

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Let’s sit back and see what our FQB looks like when matched up against these “non sustainable” QBs, Jackson and Allen the next three weeks.

According to what I’ve been told Jackson can’t throw at all, Allen has no accuracy, and both are injuries waiting to happen. 

They should pale in comparison to our guy. It’s that Duck kid with Pittsburgh I’m concerned about. The experts here haven’t broken down his film yet, so I have nothing to go on.

Derp.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

you do have something to go one.....the bicycle without a seat on it....ride that for about,,,lets say 5 miles....then maybe you will speak more intelligently...won't be able to sit down, but hey, looking forward to more of your intelligent posts....

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Eaton Beaver said:

you do have something to go one.....the bicycle without a seat on it....ride that for about,,,lets say 5 miles....then maybe you will speak more intelligently...won't be able to sit down, but hey, looking forward to more of your intelligent posts....

ok mods.

i say "ignorant" get banning worn. this ______  says a poster should ride 5 mile with a bike post stuck up his arse? whose ATTACKING?

#homersonly

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Derp.

14 minutes ago, Eaton Beaver said:

Huh? What’s the problem, fellas?

im pumped for this game. We obviously have the advantage at QB... we wouldn’t trade our guy for anyone else in that ‘18 Draft, amirite? We’re 5-5 with him this year... we don’t have to take a bicycle Er, I mean back seat to anyone!!!

Please try to refrain from personal attacks, let’s stick to football. If you can’t do that, just don’t respond.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Not really, look at QB stats and then who those QBs are. There’s like 4 good defenses in football now. The rest eat dick

They're all relative to each other in that the Jets are no more pathetic than the 14 teams that are below them and a few above them, so singling them out for particular criticism is absurd.

6 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

They're all relative to each other in that the Jets are no more pathetic than the 14 teams that are below them and a few above them, so singling them out for particular criticism is absurd.

Dude, they suck. You’re over-thinking it.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Huh? What’s the problem, fellas?

im pumped for this game. We obviously have the advantage at QB... we wouldn’t trade our guy for anyone else in that ‘18 Draft, amirite? We’re 5-5 with him this year... we don’t have to take a bicycle Er, I mean back seat to anyone!!!

Please try to refrain from personal attacks, let’s stick to football. If you can’t do that, just don’t respond.

Which qb did you think we should have taken in 2018?

SOURCE: Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter  

SOURCE: Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter

“Pathetic” defense? This guy really does his homework.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

Which qb did you think we should have taken in 2018?

Mayfield, by far, and until the day before the draft, I thought we would get him.

Then probably Jackson (as a fan only), if my job was on the line, I’d like to say I’d be brave enough to pick him, but...

Then it got hard for me to choose one. I never saw Allen play more then once, twice tops. He was intriguing though. I was never crazy about Rosen, yet we heard he was the most “ready”. Darnold’s final year worried me, I felt he took a step back, and the USC QB thing bothered me as did his age. By the time the draft came around, and the Browns took Baker, I had bought in on Darnold. So many people loved him, I figured I had to be wrong.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

In order

Mayfield, by far

Jackson (as a fan only), if my job was on the line, I’d like to say I’d be brave enough to pick him, but...

Then it got hard for me to choose one. I never saw Allen play more then once, twice tops. He was intriguing though. I was never crazy about Rosen, yet we heard he was the most “ready”. Darnold’s final year worried me, I felt he took a step back, and the USC QB thing bothered me as did his age. By the time we got him though, I had bought in, so many people loved him, I figured I had to be wrong.

Why did his age bother you?

21 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Mayfield, by far, and until the day before the draft, I thought we would get him.

Then probably Jackson (as a fan only), if my job was on the line, I’d like to say I’d be brave enough to pick him, but...

Then it got hard for me to choose one. I never saw Allen play more then once, twice tops. He was intriguing though. I was never crazy about Rosen, yet we heard he was the most “ready”. Darnold’s final year worried me, I felt he took a step back, and the USC QB thing bothered me as did his age. By the time the draft came around, and the Browns took Baker, I had bought in on Darnold. So many people loved him, I figured I had to be wrong.

I assumed browns were taking Darnold.  So I admit I wanted Rosen over Baker. 
I had no interest in the other two. 

13 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Why did his age bother you?

Age in the sense that when people here said things like, he’s only been playing the QB position x number of years, I didn’t look at that as a good thing it concerned me.

His being 20 on draft day also felt very young for a guy coming to the NY market, playing the hardest position in sports, against grown a** men. 

As I said,things people thought of as pros, I don’t want to say I thought were cons, but again, they concerned me.

3 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

I assumed browns were taking Darnold.  So I admit I wanted Rosen over Baker. 
I had no interest in the other two. 

Yeah I think we all thought the Browns were going with Darnold until the last day before the draft. Then we started hearing Dorsey wanted Baker.

If I we’re him, I’d have gone Barkley #1, then whoever was there at #4. That’s why I’m not a GM though. He got Mayfield (forget how you or I feel about him), Ward and then Chubb.which was pretty good.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah I think we all thought the Browns were going with Darnold until the last day before the draft. Then we started hearing Dorsey wanted Baker.

If I we’re him, I’d have gone Barkley #1, then whoever was there at #4. That’s why I’m not a GM though. He got Mayfield (forget how you or I feel about him), Ward and then Chubb.which was pretty good.

I wonder how the draft would have gone if took Barkley first. 

16 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

I wonder how the draft would have gone if took Barkley first. 

I don’t have clue who the Giants would’ve taken. If you believe Gettleman didn’t like any of the QBs, maybe the OL the Colts got? Or a big trade?

The Jets would’ve been interesting assuming Sam and Baker were both there. I think Macc would’ve gone Sam. I don’t think he thought Darnold was ever going to be there when the Jets/Baker talk was happening. Then the Browns get Baker anyway. What do you think?