Will Le'Veon be a Pro Bowler?

jetstream23

much as bell is a really good player, his salary is way high.  they could have two powells (alternate weeks because of the injuries) and have money left over for free agents or re-signing the few players worth extending contracts.  imo it's too simplistic to say gase is trying to run bell out.  he's not.  it's more that the running scheme gase is trying to employ can't be run effectively with the oline he has and maybe the way bell likes to run with the ball.

• Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

How does this make Gase look like a dick? 

Oh I don’t know, try not giving him the ball. Then the game after force feed Powell the ball, to prove he’s not needed.

Bell was so ill, he went bowling with flu. I’ve had flu you can’t walk. He’s been vocal about not wanting him, and he’s not used him properly since he’s been here.

Gase’s plan is very obvious.

• Upvote 1

“I don’t regret bowling I just regret getting caught”. OMG this is what it has come to. Bell is a stand up guy professional through and through and Gase is a major A HOLE!! A pro bowler of bowling and stand up-ism. What a waste of talent 

• Upvote 2

I can't believe Jet fans are defending Bell, WTF? He was sent home with the flu, and went out bowling. Are you kidding me? 

This guy is making mega bucks & a backup broken down old man Powell did better against the Dolphins. It's been proven over & over, DO NOT PAY RUNNING BACKS BIG MONEY! 

Zeke? The lowly Jets beat the Cowboys. Rams? Yea, Gurley was great in that Super Bowl, Atlantas doing great with Freeman. Chargers were the smart ones with Gordon trying to pull a Bell. 

Look how sh*tty the Panthers are & you think paying McCaffery will solve their problems when he's in his contract year? 

Just now, Jetster said:

This guy is making mega bucks & a backup broken down old man Powell did better against the Dolphins. It's been proven over & over, DO NOT PAY RUNNING BACKS BIG MONEY! 

So obviously after you have paid them this big money the logical thing to do is not let them play. 

• Upvote 1