Copernicus

Something's not right

stop this trade bell crap first the cap hit is really prohibative second you wont get back value. I would blame Bell if he got the touches  but he doesn't that is game planning and that is Gase and when the offensive guru has some of the worst offesnive stats that tells you all you need to know, Gase sucks

17 hours ago, peekskill68 said:

I'm taking a slightly different view.  I think that Gase was trying to show Joe D that he can get the same production out of a JAG RB like Powell vs. a $15 million dollar trophy horse like Bell.  This was his point from Day #1 and based on the numbers he's probably not that far off...

the issue is the jag versus the star. could the star have put up better numbers if used correctly and would he help the young qb more. if your answer is yes Gase is at fault, with what you said then he knowingly hurt the team potential wins and the development of a young qb. 

That sounds like good coach? honestly does someone who want sot win and develop a young qb does that knowingly?

5 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

tumblr_mpxydcNdgL1r1mr1po1_500.gif

the issue is you are not loosing his salary because of the cap hit plus the fact you wont get back value. So Sar is wrong yet again. Is anyone want to take a cap hit o 17 million in dead money out of 66 million to get a 3rd round pick.

I honestly have to question anyone intelligence if they think any well run team does that. That is addition by subtraction that is subtraction for subtraction

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company