Copernicus

Something's not right

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Bell has no run over 17 yards! I don't give a RATS AZZ how bad the Oline is, GREAT BACKS with burst break 1 eventually when handed the ball as often as Bell has so far. Powell was busting it up inside for at least 3 yards so we had 2nd & 7 at least! Bells style also creates time for more holding penalties, as he surveys for an opening the line has to hold blocks too long & that leads to grabbing as defenders slide down the line mirroring him. 

Personally, I completely agree with Adam Gase on this, his style is a bad fit for the Jets. You don't see any of this hesitation BS watching Ingram run, Chubb, guys are too f*cking fast on defense to be sliding side to side, unless your playing behind a terrific (athletic) Oline. a Mawae type center, and Guards & Tackles that can move. 

So bash Gase all you want, I don't want the Jets to adapt their entire offense with a 22 year old QB to a RB that MIGHT be here 2 years, that's asinine! 

Weird how the Steelers didnt deal with all these issues that Bell creates with his running style.

I mean, gtfo out of here with this nonsense.  Absolutely ridiculous take. 

Powell is having the worst year of his career, same with Montgomery, oh and everyone on the offense except Sam.  But lets talk about how it's all Bell's fault the offense suck.

DId you actually read this post and think there was any logic in here? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

Great point, Bell hasnt made anyone around him better, but it only adds to the perplexity of this situation. So by all accounts second year Sam Darnald is better at making the OLINE more productive than Leveon Bell? Doesn't really add up.

He has the 2nd most receptions on the team and 82% catch rate.  You dont think that's beneficial to Sam? 

wow

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, CTM said:

I'm talking about running game only, agree with you on passing. "We" in this instance is jif and the jiffettes

I said he can’t run because of the line and gave you data at how bad our line is and how each RB on the roster is having their worst years ever.  Never blamed Gase for the OL, I blame him for alienating yet another of his best players for whatever reason.    

When did you become such an emotional baby?

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Ok, so a guy with a ton of carries in his career hovering around the age when players at his position start to show a sharp decline, shows a decline. 

Now we are 2 years later and acting like his clear decline this year is all on Gase rather than a logical continuation of what we saw from 16-> 17

Lmfao - you are just an agenda fitter these days.  Used to be good at this. 

• Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, CTM said:

Yes well it's hard to keep track of your ever evolving and frequently contradictory opinions 

I never contradict and opinions change with time and evidence.  It's a neat little luxury we have in this thing called life.

11 hours ago, CTM said:

My only agenda here is that I think you and your ilk think we have the 2016 Bell and we dont

I have an ilk?   I'm so flattered by this and it makes me so happy to see how bothered you are by it.   This might be my proudest moment on the interwebz.  My brilliant hot takes have turned CTM into a jealous emotional fueled baby! 

The cutest part about me smacking your fanny around for the past few days is watching you drown and then just throwing these little nuggets out acting as if I said them...it's like the 3rd time you've put words in my mouth our completely misrepresented my position.  Reminds me of when I have you nailed dead to rights in mafia. 

Just now, T0mShane said:

Word. Gase is going Full Ajayi on the New Ajayi

Mr. Christmas, you just compared Jay Ajayi to Le'Veon Bell.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company