Something's not right

Copernicus

5 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

tumblr_mpxydcNdgL1r1mr1po1_500.gif

the issue is you are not loosing his salary because of the cap hit plus the fact you wont get back value. So Sar is wrong yet again. Is anyone want to take a cap hit o 17 million in dead money out of 66 million to get a 3rd round pick.

I honestly have to question anyone intelligence if they think any well run team does that. That is addition by subtraction that is subtraction for subtraction

18 hours ago, peekskill68 said:

I'm taking a slightly different view.  I think that Gase was trying to show Joe D that he can get the same production out of a JAG RB like Powell vs. a $15 million dollar trophy horse like Bell.  This was his point from Day #1 and based on the numbers he's probably not that far off...

I don't think Douglas needs to be shown that he can get 95% of the production at 25% of the salary.  The issue is that salary is gone.  

For me, the question is whether Bell just doesn't fit the system/fell off, or if the offensive line truly is just that bad. 

Gase is a manipulative jerkoff who really isn't a very good football coach. The beat writers are carrying water for him too and some of you guys are eating it up. I love how the beat writers talk about how in Gase's 'system' (lol) he doesn't put high salaries on RB. When the **** did Adam Freaking Gase get the ok to buy the groceries? It's truly pathetic what the beat writers and Gase are doing.